cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re-Listing Multiple Items

In the old days I used to be able to list multiple items all at once.  Now it seems you have to relist one at a time.  Am I missing something or is this new interface which I hate?

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Re: Re-Listing Multiple Items

In seller hub go to listings --->unsold----->manage unsold----->"action" then relist or sell similar.  You'll be in bulk edit/relist and you can just do any editing from there.

When you dine with leopards, it is wise to check the menu lest you find yourself as the main course.

#freedomtoread
#readbannedbooks

View Best Answer in original post

Message 4 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

It depends on the category. I don't know what happened but I am having the same issue is certain categories. I cannot list color variations in one category but I can in another. Ebay funked it all up. 

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Yea they used to have a tool where you could edit / relist all of your items all at the same time.

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

In seller hub go to listings --->unsold----->manage unsold----->"action" then relist or sell similar.  You'll be in bulk edit/relist and you can just do any editing from there.

When you dine with leopards, it is wise to check the menu lest you find yourself as the main course.

#freedomtoread
#readbannedbooks
Message 4 of 5
latest reply

Thanks!

Message 5 of 5
latest reply