cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

QR Codes

Has anyone else have trouble with QR Codes at the post office today? They went to scan mine and it kept saying label not ready, they sent me to a different post office and it still didn't work.

Message 1 of 12
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Re: QR Codes

There's a banner on the label page that GA QR codes won't be working until 6pm (PDT presumably) today.

"If a product doesn't sell, raise the price" - Reese Palley
"If it sold FAST, it was priced too low" - also Reese Palley

View Best Answer in original post

Message 4 of 12
latest reply
11 REPLIES 11

Yes at my post office priority QR codes are scanning but not the ground advantage QR Codes. After the first trip to the post office early to hit the morning dispatch my Post Master called around and none of the USPS offices in our county will recognize ground advantage QR Codes. Hope they get it together quickly as they are the ones who rolled this out, or at least promoted this the BIG DAY.

Message 3 of 12
latest reply

There's a banner on the label page that GA QR codes won't be working until 6pm (PDT presumably) today.

"If a product doesn't sell, raise the price" - Reese Palley
"If it sold FAST, it was priced too low" - also Reese Palley
Message 4 of 12
latest reply

The PO will not be able to scan the GA QR codes until 6PM tonight. This message now appears on the ebay label printing page:

USPS Ground Advantage QR codes will not be scannable by USPS until July 10 at 6:00 pm PST. Please print Ground Advantage labels for shipments going out prior to this time. We apologize for any inconvenience.

Message 5 of 12
latest reply

I went to TWO DIFFERNT USPS locations-in-house, not contract stations.  I had a QR code for both a Priority package and a GA package.  NEITHER would scan, as of 12-1pm, EST today.  7.11.23.

FYI.

Message 6 of 12
latest reply

Yesterday, my priority QR code worked.  None of the Ground Advantage worked.  

Today, NONE of my QR codes worked for Priority or Ground Advantage!

Worst yet, Customer Service is not being updated correctly.  I was advised this

morning  to go ahead and use the QR codes, they were up and running.  Of course

the Post Office declined all of them again!  So frustrating.

Message 7 of 12
latest reply

I'm not getting any QR codes and the one I did early this morning (media mail) wouldn't scan at 2 different PO's

Message 8 of 12
latest reply

Yes.  I have been having the exact same issue with QR codes not printing at the USPS.  QR codes have not been printing since Monday, July 10th when the USPS switched over to "Ground Advantage."  I think it's the "broker" link - QR code provider.  Even my Priority Mail QR codes won't print. My local USPS denies that the issue is on their end.  Very annoying.  😞

Message 9 of 12
latest reply

While we are on the topic of QR CODES, Does anyone know how to GET RID OF THEM off of your Label Format? I do not use them nor want them on my labels. They print in two different sections. One on the label itself and one outside the label box in dead space. They eat up to much ink. I have been blowing through ink cartridges much faster now since these things were added to my LABEL FORMAT without me wanting them. How do I reformat the label so as to get rid of these things?

Message 11 of 12
latest reply

I would look into thermal printers they are amazing

Message 12 of 12
latest reply