Long time passing
Where have all the promos gone?
Long time ago

Message 1 of 11
latest reply
10 REPLIES 10

Re: Promos

What kind are you looking for?    I just collected $5 on one, Better Half has a 30% off fvf in certain categories...........

Message 2 of 11
latest reply

I just again got one of those stupid 30% off FVF for cats I never list in.
Reality is the leading cause of stress.
Message 3 of 11
latest reply

One just started yesterday, 100 free listings auction or fp.  Got it on all accounts.

Message 4 of 11
latest reply

@sunshine_in_az wrote:

Long time passing
Long time ago

"Gone to ??? every one. When will they ever learn? Oh when will they ever learn?"

Hey! That same song came to my mind just last night - honestly - been too long since I heard  it - went to listen on Youtube!  Ah - the memories... 

But I was substituting your word 'promos' for 'buyers' tho... 

I am a founding member of the eBay Community Expert Group: a USA volunteer mentor with over a decade of experience. I am not an eBay employee.

Live simply. Care deeply. Love generously. Speak kindly. Laugh loudly. Act responsibly. Rejoice daily. Help cheerfully. Plan carefully. Criticize sparingly. Invest wisely. Forgive willingly. Shop seriously. Play fairly. Learn graciously.
Message 5 of 11
latest reply

@myjunqueyourtreasure wrote:

My eyes are tired from a long day, but for a second when I read this I visualized cats busily listing: "You KNOW I never list in Siamese cats...just in the tuxedo section..." 

When you dine with leopards, it is wise to check the menu lest you find yourself as the main course.

#freedomtoread
#readbannedbooks
Message 6 of 11
latest reply

HAHA, I wondered if anyone would recognize that song. Dang, another 100 promo yesterday? I never get them anymore.
Message 7 of 11
latest reply

@myjunqueyourtreasure wrote:

I'm always getting those for categories I don't sell in, why don't they send something I can use.

Have a great day
Message 8 of 11
latest reply

@sunshine_in_az wrote:
HAHA, I wondered if anyone would recognize that song. Dang, another 100 promo yesterday? I never get them anymore.

Of course @sunshine_in_az I recognized it! 🙂  I live and sell music!

We must be close in age. Do you like the Kingston Trio or the Peter, Paul and Mary version better? I've got the 45 of the Trio (not yet for sale) but I sold the 10 Year album of P-P-M which had that song on it it (along with Puff) early last year.  I miss that LP. 

I am a founding member of the eBay Community Expert Group: a USA volunteer mentor with over a decade of experience. I am not an eBay employee.

Live simply. Care deeply. Love generously. Speak kindly. Laugh loudly. Act responsibly. Rejoice daily. Help cheerfully. Plan carefully. Criticize sparingly. Invest wisely. Forgive willingly. Shop seriously. Play fairly. Learn graciously.
Message 9 of 11
latest reply

I grew up in the 60s and 70s, oh yes, I know all of them. And I still have all my 45's. My first one was I want to hold your hand with the Beatles...lol. Great music. I think we grew up with the best.  (Oops, I just responded from my main site, still the same sunshine person...lol.)

Message 10 of 11
latest reply

Pretty much every month I get a promotion for 500 free or penny FB & auction towards the end of the month. As a result I do not use up my "free" listings which I get with the store.

Message 11 of 11
latest reply