cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problems with Setting Seller Preferences

I have searched all over, on google and Ebay, and cannot change my payment specifics under my account.  I only want to accept Paypal, but when I post a new item it lists all of the credit cards as well. When I go to my account and site preferences, I cannot get an "edit" button on the payment from buyers section.  Other sections allow me to edit.  

Message 1 of 26
latest reply
25 REPLIES 25

Re: Problems with Setting Seller Preferences

I am having the same issue, I just want to be able to use my Paypal account.  Why can't I change my settings?

Message 16 of 26
latest reply

Because there is nothing to change.  If you accept PayPal then you accept credit-card payments through PayPal.  Every listing that offers PayPal shows those credit card images.  It's just part of accepting PayPal; you have no control over it.

Message 17 of 26
latest reply

YOU ROCK! Thank you - thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Why can't E-bay fix this and make things easy for people? 

Message 18 of 26
latest reply

Thank you so much.
You are the only one who actually answered the original question and solved the problem for us who didn't have the "edit" button.

I used the link you provided and there eBay has a big blue "Edit Payment Preference" button, I clicked it and "voila".
Problem solved! It was giving me a headache.

You are the man👍.

Message 19 of 26
latest reply

Thanks so much for the effort of finding your answer and sharing it along with a link. My Problem solved! WHEW! buyers were complaining and I had no idea what the heck they were talking about.  I had been selling just fine  and the BOOM, something changed.  Thx again!

Message 20 of 26
latest reply

It worked! Thank you! 

Message 21 of 26
latest reply

thaaank you very much .. great solution 👌

Message 22 of 26
latest reply

mellifera1204...you're the BEST!! Thank you 🙂
Message 24 of 26
latest reply

Check comment from mellifera1204... clearly, you didn't understand the question.
Message 25 of 26
latest reply

Hello Everyone,

Due to the age of the thread, it has been closed to further replies.  Please feel free to start a new thread HERE if you wish to continue to discuss this topic.

Thanks for understanding!

Message 26 of 26
latest reply