cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with printing labels this morning

Anybody having a problem printing labels this morning. I was in the process of shipping orders and about 15 minutes ago it seems to have stopped working. You can not get past the print shipping label page in my ebay. Anybody else having this issue 

Message 1 of 14
latest reply
13 REPLIES 13

Re: Problem with printing labels this morning

same here...mailman will be here in an hour...UGH

Message 2 of 14
latest reply

Yup! Ebay shipping has slowed to a crawl

Message 3 of 14
latest reply

Here's the thing - when ebay is down and printing just doesn't happen or you have to sit there staring at the screen for 10 minutes waiting waiting waiting - I ususally just go to paypal. I have alot of stuff to get done today and waiting for ebay to catch up isn't in my schedule.  I can print my labels on Paypal. Sooo - what's going to happen when ebay separates from paypal?

Message 4 of 14
latest reply

Same here.

Message 5 of 14
latest reply

Mine got slow getting the label print page loaded just before noon, but did get them done.

Was OK around 11 AM Eastern. Did 2 at that time without delay.

Message 6 of 14
latest reply

Yep slower than molasses. I am still trying to print a shipping label after 10 minutes. Wish me luck,

Message 7 of 14
latest reply

Postage.ebay.com is S  L  O  W ... to respond.

3 glitches in 3 days ... a glitch a day keeps the buyers away.

I'm ̶p̶r̶e̶t̶t̶y̶ ̶s̶u̶r̶e̶ certain the lunatics have taken over the asylum.
Message 8 of 14
latest reply

Having this issue as well. Just stays on the loading screen. Sent an email to ebay concierge and hope this gets resolved soon.

Message 9 of 14
latest reply

Been having the same issue, it's been at a snail's pace for an hour.

Message 10 of 14
latest reply

Why does eBay consistently never fix anything. When you call customer service they always try to blame your end. Well we took eBay's advice upgraded our internet, upgraded our computers, upgraded our printers. So at this rate they have run out of things for us to upgrade. I think it's funny how they won't even own up to their own servers faults. They are still using old servers and fail to upgrade to meet the true buyer/seller demand. Experiencing this might cause the over 200+ packages I have to ship out today to become late. With that being said we run same-day guarentee so that buyers feel comfortable and know they are getting their package in a timely manner. I wish eBay would actually own up to their fault and stop putting pressure on these sellers to upgrade everything. As you can see we listened to eBay and upgraded everything and here we are today with awaiting shipment over 200+ packages, and I can't print a label. Thanks. 

Message 11 of 14
latest reply

Watch your shipping cost once you finally get to print the label. There was NO seller discount showing when I went to buy the postage,  so I'm waiting until they fix this. Another reason I didn't opt into guaranteed delivery for something I have no control over! Now I can't ship when I need to.

Message 12 of 14
latest reply

just printed one with no  problem..........

Message 13 of 14
latest reply

Issue appears to be back to somewhat normal behavior. First batch took 10min to load but 2nd batch working pretty seamless.

Message 14 of 14
latest reply