cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Photo Zoom Not Working For Newly Listed Items.

I post hundreds of listing every week and have never had this problem. All of my listing from two days ago and prior, work fine, but all of them from today have this problem. Is anyone else experiencing the same issue? If not, suggestions. I have not changed anything about my listing procedure. All photos are at least 1800px on the short side.

Message 1 of 110
latest reply
109 REPLIES 109

Re: Photo Zoom Not Working For Newly Listed Items.

I've called. They say they're working on it. I sell fine art photography. Nobody will buy without the zoom feature. I wanted to take advantage of the listing price reduction this weekend. Ended up not listing anything new. Very frustrating.
Message 106 of 110
latest reply

I list with Chrome. Not working.
Message 107 of 110
latest reply

@golf_ball_rescue wrote:
Yay! Once I read your post about zoom coming back, I started reuploading my photos on listings without bidders and mine is coming back as well. Thankfully ebay has responded. Thank you ebay!

Why woud you thank someone who fixed a problem that they caused in the first place? It's their job to not break it to begin with.

Agreed , now when you go to check your purchase history, using my eBay-purchase history it takes you to your watch list, So now they are goofing with the shortcuts,
Message 109 of 110
latest reply

I use Chrome also.  I just finished deleting and uploading the photos again.  Most worked but I have 2 or 3 that not all the photos will zoom.  Okay, much better than it was.

Message 110 of 110
latest reply