cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Photo Zoom Not Working For Newly Listed Items.

I post hundreds of listing every week and have never had this problem. All of my listing from two days ago and prior, work fine, but all of them from today have this problem. Is anyone else experiencing the same issue? If not, suggestions. I have not changed anything about my listing procedure. All photos are at least 1800px on the short side.

Message 1 of 110
latest reply
109 REPLIES 109

Re: Photo Zoom Not Working For Newly Listed Items.

eBay's business as usual...screw sellers.

Blame seller's ability, be deceptive (I won't say lie), give no information, offer no help, offer no solution, finally resolve the issue, act like sellers have been done a favor by once again providing basic service as originally promised.

Again, all eBay needs to do is let us know what is going on. Let us know if when their problem is resolved if our affected listings will self-repair or if we are going to have to redo all of our affected listings.

AS USUAL, VERY BASIC BUSINESS COURTESY IS NOT IN EBAY'S LEXICON WITH REGARD TO SELLERS!

Three days of lising lost. Thousands in lost revenue for me.

Message 91 of 110
latest reply

@golf_ball_rescue wrote:
Ok, so I just got off the phone once again with "Karen" in the Philippines. She was the third person I spoke with today about the zoom feature issue. "Sally" and "Jeff" both told me that it was my fault. I was uploading the wrong size photos. Wrong, but whatever. I have not changed anything in the way I produce my listings. that includes the way I take photos or upload them.

After researching these message boards for a while, my anger over being misled and lied to caused me to call again. This time "Karen" reluctantly admitted that it is an ongoing issue with ebay and that it has been going on for the last 24 hours. I told her it was being reported as early as Wednesday night. Again, she admitted that it was a known issue for a few days. Ebay clearly doesn't want to give any info to the sellers. 

I'm surprised "Karen" even knew as much as she did.

I stopped calling ebay years ago to protect my sanity...

Message 92 of 110
latest reply

Zoom not working today for new listings. I go to some length to post good informative photos, and now this undoing by eBay. It began intermittently a couple weeks ago. Now every new listing today.

Too bad because it can't do anything but lower sales.

I'm only posting this to bookmark this thread in case -- you know -- they come up with a fix.

Message 93 of 110
latest reply

The system automaticly shrink all my photos from 1000 pixels to 500 pixels.

Message 94 of 110
latest reply

who told you that ?
Message 95 of 110
latest reply

It's a Glitch and eBay is working on it.

randilynn** wrote:
who told you that ?

This has been ebay's line for the past 12-15 years.

Message 96 of 110
latest reply

Ya, I Like that, and will remember it.
Message 97 of 110
latest reply

My sales are almost nill this month. I accepted a promotion for 5 cent insertion fees yesterday and its only good until Monday, but it isn't going to do me much good to list anything without the zoom in.

Message 98 of 110
latest reply

Ebay needs to be reminded that their competition, even Wally has either a zoom and/or enlarge feature.  And they consider it a gift to us?

Message 99 of 110
latest reply

I deleted my photos from a listing I made last Friday and re-uploaded the 4 photos AND the Zoom/Entanglement is working again. Its 8/27/2017 @ 3:15 am here in Las Vegas
Message 100 of 110
latest reply

@randilynn** wrote:
@I deleted my photos from a listing I made last Friday and re-uploaded the 4 photos AND the Zoom/Entanglement is working again. Its 8/27/2017 @ 3:15 am here in Las Vegas

I just read your post and just went in and deleted 2 photo's on a scheduled listing. I reloaded them from the original stored location and they both had zoom.

I would advise othersellers  to delete one picture and reload it to see if this fix is across the board or isolated.

lets hope it is all back to normal!

Message 101 of 110
latest reply

Yay! Once I read your post about zoom coming back, I started reuploading my photos on listings without bidders and mine is coming back as well. Thankfully ebay has responded. Thank you ebay!
Message 102 of 110
latest reply

I've been having the same problem with the photo zoom and enlarge.  I revised my listings and reloaded the photos using the Classic Uploader instead of the Add/Edit Photos that I always use and the zoom is now working.

Message 103 of 110
latest reply

I've been trying to fix one particular listing since Thursday, and today I was finally able to get the zoom/enlarge to work properly.  Looks like they fixed the problem last night.

Message 104 of 110
latest reply

Seems to be working fine on my end now, deleated the pics ans reloaded them and they work agian.

Message 105 of 110
latest reply