cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Photo Zoom Not Working For Newly Listed Items.

I post hundreds of listing every week and have never had this problem. All of my listing from two days ago and prior, work fine, but all of them from today have this problem. Is anyone else experiencing the same issue? If not, suggestions. I have not changed anything about my listing procedure. All photos are at least 1800px on the short side.

Message 1 of 110
latest reply
109 REPLIES 109

Re: Photo Zoom Not Working For Newly Listed Items.

It's not a browser problem, it's an ebay problem.

Usually you can get some kind of reply when you tag them like I did above. Either they don't want to answer, or they are all on vacation. Smiley Frustrated

Message 61 of 110
latest reply

Griff gave listeners the gist of an important eBay announcement about an upcoming change to Google’s Chrome browser that impacts eBay Listings containing HTTP content.Get all the details at http://announcements.ebay.com or the link from your Seller Hub Overview page. He also welcomed  Scott Cutler, eBay’s new Senior Vice President, Americas, and shared Scott’s introductory message to the community.

Thanks so much for the info.! I use Chrome for my main eBay account but, because I like to be able to keep both of my Ebay accounts open at the same time, I use Firefox for the second one, the one where I'm typically engaged in less action. But I do prefer Chrome, and do almost everything using Chrome, so this is great information for me, and I appreciate your having passed it along.

Actually, I've been getting those "This site is not secure" messages for a while now. It started a couple of months ago, around the time I hooked up with a new anti-virus provider, so I guess I figured it was Bitdefender that was giving me those "unsecure" notices. Hmmmm .... Looks like I guessed wrong  😉  Whenever I get one, I just arrow back, then, click on my desired link again, and that usually takes care of the problem, but who knows how many potential eBay buyers might be scared off by that message? Not very reassuring, is it?

Message 62 of 110
latest reply

I know this, I have tried them all

eBay needs to contact the Microsoft Corp for answers in there problems, OR It's North Korea / Russians Hacks

Message 63 of 110
latest reply

same problem here with todays listings

Message 64 of 110
latest reply

Ebay, please HELP! 

Message 65 of 110
latest reply

Hay guys,

there is a new version of Firefox just out version 55.0.3 !

Message 66 of 110
latest reply

Uh, OK. 

Message 67 of 110
latest reply

ebay STILL has the same issue

Message 68 of 110
latest reply

Well... it wasn't in any of the threads on this issue, but at least this is a bit of info.

trinton@ebay wrote:

I'm happy to look for the zoom threads you reference. I believe have addressed this in some posts, but I can confirm this is a known issue that our tech teams are working on right now!

I haven't seen it addressed in any of the threads about it on this board.

Message 69 of 110
latest reply

Exactly.

Message 70 of 110
latest reply

Good luck Ha

Message 71 of 110
latest reply

Anonymous
Not applicable

@hioctane62 wrote:

Having the same problem here. Out of 4 items I listed, 17 pictures total, ONE picture will show the zoom feature. Frustrating when we know things don't work right for buyers, and we KNOW it's costing us sales.

@Anonymous

Could you please pass this along to the proper team to be addressed ASAP?

Hey everyone, can confirm our tech teams are working on this issue right now! I don't have an estimated timeframe for a resolution but will provide an update once one becomes available to me!

Message 72 of 110
latest reply

OK, how about letting us know if an auction posted now (or the ones already affected) will be corrected when this is solved? Will we have to redo our affected auctions? This is EXTREMELY important information since we don't know if we should list new items or not. eBay is my only job and business and I have now missed two whole days of new listings.

How about letting sellers know who have not realiozed this is happening? Especially if eBay's fix will not correct the affected auctions.

Thanks.

Message 73 of 110
latest reply

LOL
Message 74 of 110
latest reply

Started for me about a week ago. I thought it was my computer or browser. 

Message 75 of 110
latest reply