Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Selling

I'm done selling on EBAY because of your OUTRAGIOUS FEE's and it's bull**bleep** I should have to wait up to 30 days to get paid. EBAY should pay me interest on the money they hold plus !!! charging there percentage on TAX. Your criminals !!!

How do I print a receipt for how much insurance I bought through USPS? The package has gone missing

I sent a package through USPS on May 8 I purchased insurance through USPS in the value of what was paid for the item (close to $800) as well as signature required for delivery. I thought I was covering my bases. The buyer was not there when delivery ...

Returns/Refunds - watch them closely

Just caught eBay double dipping on a return/refund. They released the funds that were on hold and then charged us again for the same refund. Watch your money closely folks.

Should I be nervous and suspicious of this buyer?

Hello fellow eBay'ers I don't sell a lot of items. I'm just one person selling my personal items, so I do not have as much experience as most of you other sellers. But I just sold an item to some buyer who's profile shows they live in Canada. So my i...

Order cancellation request

Hello everyone, I received an order but requested the buyer to cancel it due to unavoidable reasons. But he already tried to cancel it. But when he tried to cancel it, he got an error. He wants to cancel this. If I cancel this on my end, it will affe...

Gullty until proven innocent and then your still guilty

Today I received and account restriction that was clearly a mistake. I showed both the ebay representative both the restriction message that I received and then the ebay policy that did not cover the item I was selling..... it was plainly black and w...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 26 replies
  • 1 helpful

I have come to realize stupidity knows no bounds.

We all get those dumb questions. You know, you put the dimensions in the listing, then someone asks how big is it. Or the feedback that says "It was smaller than I thought". This one, I thinks, tops them all. I offer a jigsaw puzzle for sale. RIGHT I...

Can't enter tracking

So we haven't been able to add tracking from our mobiles since 2015 that's 8 years ago eBay I think an AI might be better. eBay seems like a computerized freak I can't even believe real people work there this is so typical computer nonsense 8 years e...

Question About Return Shipping Label

Hello - I have a customer who is wanting to return an item. I don't get many of these requests and am confused about the return shipping label. I have no idea where to find it on eBay. Would someone please direct me to the area? The customer is reque...

Not linking an account

my company wants to start selling things on eBay and does not want to link their bank account to start selling things but wantsto get the money out once something does sell. what is the best option to do this. is there a platform to do this?

I need help ASAP! eBay ended all my listings for bogus "No item listings policy"

I need help ASAP. I woke up this morning to find the following e-mail titled "Your account has been restricted: No item listings policy" Hello bangordiscount,Your account has been restricted because activity on it didn't follow our No item listings p...

Resolved! Did Some Sales Research. Grim Results

Many on this board have been discussing sales. This morning I decided to do some research and this tells me something. . For the year 2022- same period Jan 1-June 11 sales were down in 2023 26%. The most dramatic drop this year is between May and Jun...

IS THE ECONOMY THAT BAD OR IS GLITCHBAY LOSSING IT

GREAT SALES IN NOV. THRU FEB STARTED DOWN IN MARCHFROM $1000 , $700 , $500 , $ 300 AND $400 DAYS DOWN TO AN AVERAGE OF $ 128 per day with 5600 listings .selling mostly new shoes from $15 to $35 and have to send offers to likers for way less to get a ...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors