cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Paid & Shipped page no longer shows feedback received.

What happened to the feedback received and reply option to the right of the item on the Paid & Shipped page?  The new awaiting feedback pages do not show if an item received feedback from the buyer, which is important as many sellers like me wait for buyer feedback first.  Am I missing something here?

Message 1 of 24
latest reply
23 REPLIES 23

Re: Paid & Shipped page no longer shows feedback received.

@rfmtm wrote:

@penguins_dont_fly  Did you have to scroll over to see it?  My view now requires me to horizontal scroll, while before it all fit on the page without scrolling, so something changed. 

@rfmtm 

No, but I am using Chrome on a 27" monitor. Even with the window not maxed out I can see all the columns (today - next week, who knows - they keep messing with it)

Here's what the page looks like:

Screenshot 2023-08-29 123552.png

I know - my sales #s suck LOL - I had surgery in June and again in August so I was shut down for a lot of the past 90 days - I hope to get back into full swing this week and next 🙂

penguins_dont_fly is a Volunteer Community Mentor
Buying and Selling since 2013

Message 16 of 24
latest reply

Was being somewhat facetious.  It's called the "Feedback Standoff" and it's hard to see the point,

especially since buyers can only be given positives.  

Message 17 of 24
latest reply

I discovered the same thing yesterday and today!  And I can't even find a place where I can leave feedback for the customer.

Message 18 of 24
latest reply

I have two monitors so if I drag the right side over to the right, then I can actually see the column with the feedback information.

Message 19 of 24
latest reply

Reduce page size to 90% and the Engage Buyer column shows up!

Message 20 of 24
latest reply

I wait to give feedback to buyer to when the package is delivered. I don’t care who goes first or if the buyer even leaves it, I only care if the package gets there. 

The Race is over
The Rats won.
Message 21 of 24
latest reply

@soh.maryl wrote:

Just curious:  If you always wait to give FB to your buyer til the buyer leaves it, and you have a buyer who always waits to leave FB til the seller leaves it, then what happens?  

30FBA90A-9EAD-4299-934D-32B246B0BE41.gif
“Put your gun down first.”

”No, you put YOUR gun down first.”

Message 22 of 24
latest reply

@rfmtm wrote:

Plus I don't see anywhere to adjust columns shown or column widths, which other pages sometimes have.

It used to have that function until the eBay geniuses decided to redesign the pages to make them “better”. 
Great job eBay. 👍🏻

Message 23 of 24
latest reply

For me, the recent changes show as the padding (blank space) increased for all columns, the left side links, and the right side blank space.

Everything is WAY too spread out. There's plenty of space to narrow everything, which would bring back feedback (engage buyer) on the screen without needing to scroll.

Oh, and the left/right scroll bar isn't there, floating at the bottom as you scroll down.

It's at the very bottom of the page, which is useless.

I can click and hold the mouse, and drag scroll the page to the right to see Engage Buyer, which is ridiculous and annoying.

Same on Firefox, Brave, and Edge browsers.

Display resolution is 1366 x 768.

Message 24 of 24
latest reply