cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Page keeps jumping when I type on selling page

Every time that I try to put up an auction for sale the page jumps as I try to type! Very frustrating to try to post an auction! Any ideas are welcome. Thanks.

Message 1 of 13
latest reply
12 REPLIES 12

When my page jumps like that or something is being typed like thisssssssssssss, it's usually a cat on the keyboard!

evry1nositswindy  •  seller since 2013
Volunteer Community Mentor

Message 2 of 13
latest reply

What browser are you using? Any difference if you try another?

In the past I have heard of faulty trackpad drivers sometimes causing pages to jump in certain browsers, but nothing like that recently.

Message 3 of 13
latest reply

HI!   Mine does also & I use different browsers💙💛

Message 4 of 13
latest reply

Mine does also & I use different browsers

Any common add-ons in those browsers?

Message 5 of 13
latest reply

I always start at the beginning.  reboot and run a virus scan.   It's about a 100% more likely that the problem is on my end.

Good Moms let you lick the Beaters.

Great Moms turn them off first.
Message 6 of 13
latest reply

A mouse with a dirty scroll wheel can cause unpredictable scrolling problems. If you have a spare mouse, try using that in place of your current mouse.

Message 7 of 13
latest reply

HI,  Google Chrome does, the other ones do not.

Message 8 of 13
latest reply

@s.scharmu0  For Chrome Try plugging this into google search:  chrome://flags/#enable-scroll-anchoring, hit enter and then when the screen comes up, hit 'enable' then 'relaunch'.

I went through this some years back as a data miner when I was stuck using Chrome on another PC.  Maybe this will help. 

“The most common way people give up their power is by thinking they don’t have any.”
— Alice Walker

#freedomtoread
#readbannedbooks
Message 9 of 13
latest reply

I echo checking the mouse.........and checking batteries of mouse and keyboard if they have them........

Message 10 of 13
latest reply

HI!   Thank you so much for trying to help me!!! I tried for over an hour to do what it was telling me, I just could not figure it out though. My Lovely Husband is a Google King, I will ask him to help me tomorrow. Thanks again😊

Message 11 of 13
latest reply

Something on the page is refreshing. For me, it is the color section. It will appear and disappear which will cause the page to jump or reset but I haven't found a solution yet.

Message 12 of 13
latest reply

Hi everyone,

Due to the age of this thread, it has been closed to further replies. Please feel free to start a new thread if you wish to continue to discuss this topic.

Thank you for understanding.

Message 13 of 13
latest reply