Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking details not being updated:"We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our t...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 18 helpful

Missing Listing

Anyone having issues with missing listing. I relist on a weekly basis, but this time a number of my jersey are not showing up. I tried every which way to locate them. Even tried relisting. Strange is that it is showing a number of views and watchers....

Resolved! Adding Subtitles

How do you add subtitles to a listing? I didn't see anywhere to add one. Thanks!!

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

Selling clothes

Is ebay the best place to sell clothes?I have only sold vintage stickers and Retro 51 pens. I was thinking about selling clothes next, but concerned about buyers wanting to return items or complaining about the fit.

Resolved! the new $600 1099k threshold

does anyone know if the new $600 1099k threshold which starts 1/1/22 is per platform or per S.S. NUMBER OR TIN..will one come from eBay, one come from Facebook marketplace, one come from etsy etc etc. are will be all inclusive?

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 26 replies
  • 0 helpful

How do I ...

Move batches of listings FROM Unsold Listings to Active Listings? I know its me, I have looked ... thanks ...

When to end auction during week of Thanksgiving?

Hello everybody, This is my first Thanksgiving week on eBay and I'm trying to auction some stuff off (coins). In order to maximize sales, I was wondering if I should have them end on Thursday evening (3-day auction from Tuesday), 5-day from Monday/Tu...

Please explain search results / can't find my items

I sell a variety of Lands End stockings every year. I can't figure out why my items don't show when I search for them. Using the search for nearest items first and the search words:Lands End Stocking all show up.Lands End Stocking Wool all show up.La...

Tracking cost of goods

Hi there. Fairly new here. I am wondering if there is a column, or somewhere we can place the cost of goods as we list them, so that it is easier to figure out taxes later on. Any help or insight would be wonderful. Thanks!

Most Marked as Helpful Authors