cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not a Bad Weekend. How Was Yours?

Looks like my weekend's sales were better than expected.  Here is today's pile ready for shipping (obviously not doing a 4:20 Walk today to the PO).

Weekend-Haul.jpg

That accounts for a weekend gross earnings of $226.74.  Not going to try to calculate the net earnings of this batch right now because I still need to get out and do today's shipping and shopping, and the day is wasting away.

Who else has happy post weekend news to share?

If it works, sell it. If it works well, sell it for more. If it doesn't work, quadruple the price and sell it as an antique.

-- Ferengi Rule of Acquisition #80
Message 1 of 19
latest reply
18 REPLIES 18

Re: Not a Bad Weekend. How Was Yours?

Got a recipe for weekend sales goosegg?

If so, I feast. Otherwise not so much.

(eBay goosegg tastes bad, is tough to swallow, and not very nutritious without proper seasoning. But better than SNAD fritters.)

Message 16 of 19
latest reply

Thin stuff, i got couple of them i don't use it. want it? lol
Message 17 of 19
latest reply

Not a Bad Weekend. How Was Yours? op - unquote ---------------------------------

Five sales since Saturday ,, but all sale items so I won't be buying the yacht this week.  🙂 Tulips 

Message 18 of 19
latest reply

Who else has happy post weekend news to share? nowthatsjustducky - unquote ----

So so - made 5 sales since Saturday   but all were on  discounted items  so I really didn't make a lot . That would have bothered me more if I hadn't flown into a nasty rage  this morning and fired all the servants 🙂  Tulips 

Message 19 of 19
latest reply