cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not Today!

Don't Be Fooled By Anyone Today, & Don't Be Foolish With Your Offers! Have A Great April Fool's Day!!

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Not Today!

Too late, I already was "fooled" today.

One of my favorite counter clerks at the PO whispered to me, "Hey Kim, you have a dryer sheet hanging out from the bottom of your jeans". Of course, I looked and there was nothing there. Then came, "Made you look! April Fools!" I told her it was a good thing she did not say I had toilet paper hanging out somewhere or it may have required a 911 call to resuscitate me after I fell on the floor from shock and embarrassment 🤣

Have a great April Fool's Day @meme6253 

View Best Answer in original post

Message 2 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Not Today!

Too late, I already was "fooled" today.

One of my favorite counter clerks at the PO whispered to me, "Hey Kim, you have a dryer sheet hanging out from the bottom of your jeans". Of course, I looked and there was nothing there. Then came, "Made you look! April Fools!" I told her it was a good thing she did not say I had toilet paper hanging out somewhere or it may have required a 911 call to resuscitate me after I fell on the floor from shock and embarrassment 🤣

Have a great April Fool's Day @meme6253 

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Not Today!

Someone mentioned a great "oldie"........how to harvest spaghetti, put on by the BBC in the 1950's.........you can google it to see it on U tube...........hilarious........

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

Not Today!

I will have to check it out!

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

Not Today!

@dhbookds 

That is funny 🤣 Thanks for sharing.

Message 5 of 5
latest reply