cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No sales & my listings look like I'm not in the U.S.

It's been a hellacious month and no sales at all this week. I was just trying to search for one of my items, checking visibility, and it showed up, but as an item from an international seller. I'm a U.S. seller and I was searching on eBay.com, not an international eBay page.

I read a message board item by another ebay seller saying the same thing happened to her. Anyone have any ideas? Maybe I have no sales because search is messed up.

Message 1 of 83
latest reply
82 REPLIES 82

Re: No sales & my listings look like I'm not in the U.S.

I just searched for your listing using "vintage suede gloves grandoe" and you came up as the second result out of 4, and shows you are in California, not international. 

Message 2 of 83
latest reply

Thanks for checking. As you can see in my screen shot, it shows as an international item for me. The listing itself says Calif. but it's baffling why it's in an Int'l portion of the search.

Message 3 of 83
latest reply

Checked a couple of your listings. They all show in regular search and not international. When clicking the items, they show California.  Your good to go.

Message 4 of 83
latest reply

Kind of you to check. Must just be a glitch for me. Thanks. Now if something will just sell.

Message 5 of 83
latest reply

@maxinecharles, I was able to replicated the results in your screenshot as shown below, even though the item is located in California as has been pointed out:

capture13.JPG

But, this only affects the Default Item Location. If the location filter is changed, then the item is correctly shown as being in the US:

capture14.JPG

When the number of keywords is reduced so that the search finds more items, in the default item location, then the "Items from international sellers" are not shown, and neither are your gloves.

capture15.JPG

@Anonymousis looking into this. Heidi, is there any word on the cause or fix for this?

Message 6 of 83
latest reply

Thanks, lacemaker3, for your help!

Message 7 of 83
latest reply

Anonymous
Not applicable

No word yet but I have reported this to our teams. I'll keep you posted once I hear back. 

Message 8 of 83
latest reply

Thanks, Heidi, I really appreciate it. There's some reason I've had no sales and this may be part of it.

Message 9 of 83
latest reply

Anonymous
Not applicable

@maxinecharles wrote:

Thanks, Heidi, I really appreciate it. There's some reason I've had no sales and this may be part of it.

Of course! I'm not sure what would be causing this but there are multiple reports so I'm hoping we'll have an expedited resolution for it.

Message 10 of 83
latest reply

Heidi, haven't heard anything. Do I just keep waiting or is there any avenue I should pursue?

Thanks!

Message 11 of 83
latest reply

@Anonymous wrote:

@maxinecharles wrote:

Of course! I'm not sure what would be causing this but there are multiple reports so I'm hoping we'll have an expedited resolution for it.

I too noticed this last night, on my phone I checked to see where my items placed and it showed it "found from international sellers" (I'm in California). 

Message 12 of 83
latest reply

The one thing I've noticed about eBay today is how very SLOW it is, took me an hour to leave a bunch of feedback. I ended up reading the news in between items.....lol.
Message 13 of 83
latest reply

http://www.ecommercebytes.com/C/blog/blog.pl?/comments/2017/8/1502724310.html/2/20#1502942576

It's happening all over per this discussion on ecommercebytes.

Message 14 of 83
latest reply

I noticed some of my items showing none available but then showed mine as international...huh?  Definitely in US and only sell to US.  I then searched again and then clicked on US Only and it then switched to not being international.  Did that on the ones I found and worked for me.  Now they are showing up right. At least then, will check again today.  Could be why so slow sells.

Message 15 of 83
latest reply