cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New quarter means new coupon for shipping supplies

If you haven't yet and you have a store subscription, don't forget to use you coupon for your shipping supplies, though limited they are they are still free(ish).

This will be my first time getting the new branded envelopes so we'll see how much I like/hate them when I get them.

Message 1 of 20
latest reply
19 REPLIES 19

Re: New quarter means new coupon for shipping supplies

I haven't received my promo code yet. Last quarter, it was about three weeks in before I was given the code. I do like the eBay bags, they're pretty tough. But I do not like the double perforation. I do tape them both to prevent pilfering.
Message 2 of 20
latest reply

My code was already available yesterday and I already used it.

I usually put my shipping label on the side that's been closed so it covers up the flap to help keep it closed but for also as an anti-tampering agent.

Message 3 of 20
latest reply

@jklangunlv77wrote:

If you haven't yet and you have a store subscription, don't forget to use you coupon for your shipping supplies, though limited they are they are still free(ish).

This will be my first time getting the new branded envelopes so we'll see how much I like/hate them when I get them.

And for those of u that could not find their code, go to 'seller hub', scroll down to 3rd box on the left 'selling tools' click on 'manage store'  click on 'subscriber discounts' left side of page top box under  'store management'.  🙂

Message 4 of 20
latest reply

Thanks...found my code!, used asap
Message 5 of 20
latest reply

@grannywith6wrote:
Thanks...found my code!, used asap

Me too, while I wore my Pj's ^;^

Message 6 of 20
latest reply

I got dressed (sort of) to run to the store today (for 15 minutes)....
Message 7 of 20
latest reply

@grannywith6wrote:
I got dressed (sort of) to run to the store today (for 15 minutes)....

I did the same thing to walk my neighbors dogs. Kept the top pj half on and threw on a pr of leggings and boots, still cold here in Chicago 😮

Message 8 of 20
latest reply

I've been known to tuck a nightgown into my pants and throw on a coat

Message 9 of 20
latest reply

@grannywith6wrote:

I've been known to tuck a nightgown into my pants and throw on a coat

My kind of woman!! 😄

Message 10 of 20
latest reply

Thanks for the reminder.  Can you  please tell me where it is located.  Cannot find it

This quest stands on the edge of a blade...stray but a little and you shall fail to the ruin of us all.
"The Lady Galadriel"
Message 11 of 20
latest reply

On the Seller Hub, look for the Selling Tools box and then go to Manage Store or under My eBay, hover the mouse over the ACCOUNT tab and scroll down to Manage My Store.  Either way you do it, on the left hand side, under the Store Management box, you will see Subscriber Discounts.  Click on that and you will see a box for eBay Shipping Supplies.  Click the See Details in that box.  This is where your coupon (redemption code) will be and a link to Start Shopping.

Your coupon amount depends on your store subscription.  

Message 12 of 20
latest reply

@frodobagginskennedywrote:

Thanks for the reminder.  Can you  please tell me where it is located.  Cannot find it

http://www.sd.ebay.com/subscriberdiscounts

Message 13 of 20
latest reply

THANK YOU!!

This quest stands on the edge of a blade...stray but a little and you shall fail to the ruin of us all.
"The Lady Galadriel"
Message 14 of 20
latest reply

I had a $19.99 mo. Basic Store that became eligible for $25 credit for eBay-Branded shipping supplies when the store subscription price was raised to $25.00. This was OK and prices were reasonable (I'm sure at a slight profit) until most of the offerings were raised to over $25 (thus dinging you for a few extra bucks). I managed to acquire a lifetime supply of shipping tape but could never really use any of the boxes offered (I sell large expensive books that need good quality 12"x9"x2" packaging for protection from corner dings, not at all uncommon, and not flimsy wrap around corrugated cardboard). With the discontinuance of many of the offerings I find my credit useless and eBay still getting that extra five bucks. Is there no end to the way sellers can be nickel and dimed in the way of improvements?
Message 15 of 20
latest reply