cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New listing tool

Does anyone else find the new listing tool, Too complicated and takes too much time to list an item now.

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

New listing tool

@adkinsonm500 wrote:

Does anyone else find the new listing tool, Too complicated and takes too much time to list an item now.

Yes.

You are in the company of thousands of sellers who use laptops or desktops to list.

Complaints about the new listing for have been posted on this board for at least a year.

Message 2 of 7
latest reply

New listing tool

I got the message today. Fortunately, I can create listings with SixBit. I have not used the eBay listing tool since mid-2004. I tried to create a book listing a couple of years ago, but the Sell Your Item web page changed author's name, and persistently kept changing the name whenever the ISBN number was entered. I gave up and returned to SixBit and listed the book in an appropriate collectibles category. While SixBit requires a monthly fee, it pays for itself, over and over, in time saved.

Message 3 of 7
latest reply

New listing tool

Yes, it does take to long & I use a Desktop you have to be real careful or you will be checking something you shouldn't. My motto is If it's not broken don't fix it

Message 4 of 7
latest reply

New listing tool

I sure hope that I am already using the "new listing tool" !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lots of new screaming/numerous new threads about the "new listing tool".

If this is the one that came out a few month back, I'm good to go.

It is vastly improved from what it was when released. Not saying it is a wonderful thing, but had you been dumped into using it from the start you would have torn your hair out by now without those changes having been made.

I'm old/cranky/not tech savvy, but I am using it, and still have some sanity. It's still a sorry excuse for anything, but I have grown use to the change. I generally use "sell similar", so it is usable for me.

Message 5 of 7
latest reply

New listing tool

@adkinsonm500 wrote:

Not me

Message 6 of 7
latest reply

New listing tool

It just came up on my listings this week. 

Message 7 of 7
latest reply