cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New feature on Multi Quantity listings? See Feedback.

I never noticed this before and it was only on a small percentage of the MQ listings I viewed. There is a "see feedback" link which shows you feedback left for that seller regarding that specific item. It utilizes the "search seller feedback" function that was introduced last year.

Screen Shot 2017-06-09 at 12.42.53 AM.png

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

Interesting!  It must be so new that it's still being rolled out, since I'm not seeing it yet.

Message 2 of 7
latest reply

I think so. Kind of like when they rolled out the search feedback feature last year not everyone could see it at first.

I tested 10 listings that I new had FB and I found the link on 3. It was inconsistent even with listings from the same seller & category, so I don't know how they're managing the roll out, but I expect it's coming for all at some point.

The above screenshot was from one of the eBay shipping boxes... maybe 8", I don't remember. I first saw it on one of my own listings on another ID.

Message 3 of 7
latest reply

That's nice - I noticed today tho that when I leave feedback - that has changed. There use to be a drop down for feedback that was standard Ebay fair - and then there was a dropdown for my own personalized feedback thatI used most often - now that has disappeared and it's back to the old way - I have to type in feedback instead of selecting a presaved one.

Message 4 of 7
latest reply

Anonymous
Not applicable

How interesting!  I hadn't noticed it until just now that you mention it.  I checked several of my MQ listings, and the "See Feedback" link does appear for items that are pretty active, I've sold a relatively high quantity of, and there are a fairly high number of watchers. 

I wonder if these particular listings are appearing higher in search results, that's why they're moving fast?  Or is it because they are selling fast and/or have lots of watchers, THAT's why eBay includes the feedback link?   Then again, it could be random.   I'll keep an eye on this to see if the affected listings change from day to day.  Thanks for noticing and sharing this new feature!

Message 5 of 7
latest reply

@tunicaslot wrote:

That's nice - I noticed today tho that when I leave feedback - that has changed. There use to be a drop down for feedback that was standard Ebay fair - and then there was a dropdown for my own personalized feedback thatI used most often - now that has disappeared and it's back to the old way - I have to type in feedback instead of selecting a presaved one.

@tunicaslot That's a bit of a different topic, but yes - that appears to have changed, too! I tried to set up some pre-filled FB comments a couple of weeks ago, but that was no longer an option. 😞

Of course the policy and help pages have not been updated...

Message 6 of 7
latest reply

@Anonymous I wonder if it has anything to do with how many FB the seller has for that item. I'll have to check some more listings.

Message 7 of 7
latest reply