cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Seller Listing Format

HATE HATE HATE the new listing format and when checking message boards it is obvious I am not alone. When will eBay stop messing with everything. If it aint broke don't fix it. At least give the option to use the old format. I have been teetering on the brink of leaving eBay and this may be the decider, The straw that broke this sellers back.

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Re: New Seller Listing Format

@jazad 

Once you use it a little while and learn where everything is, it's not to bad.

Have a great day
Message 2 of 6
latest reply

I don't have to learn it. I know how to use it but is a huge step backwards from the old method especially for people using a pc. No provision to use html.

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

Everyone commenting on the forum hates it. Why can't eBay just admit it when they blow it?

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

@jazad wrote:

I don't have to learn it. I know how to use it but is a huge step backwards from the old method especially for people using a pc. No provision to use html.

Why can't you use HTML, I use it in all of my listings.

Have a great day
Message 5 of 6
latest reply

@jazad wrote:

Everyone commenting on the forum hates it. Why can't eBay just admit it when they blow it?

There are a lot of sellers that don't like and it's a lot different from the other listing tools.

They gave sellers almost two years to use and get used to using it and not very many did and now that they have to use it, they are throwing a fit about it.

Have a great day
Message 6 of 6
latest reply