cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Offer! Yum Money. 🤑🤑

But then you look at the feedback and see this.

1000004326.jpg

 Stop making me falsely excited and happy eBay. You are messing with my emotions. 🙄

Message 1 of 9
latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

New Offer! Yum Money. 🤑🤑

I'm not sure I understand the concern.  As you know we can't look at their feedback, but I'm unsure at this point it would be important.  It appears from the email or at least what they said, it is almost a year old.

Who is messing with whom?

mam98031  â€¢  Volunteer Community Member  â€¢  Buyer/Seller since 1999
Message 2 of 9
latest reply

New Offer! Yum Money. 🤑🤑

decline and block them.

Message 3 of 9
latest reply

New Offer! Yum Money. 🤑🤑

Always a good thing to check feedback on Buyers account before proceeding, when you can. I usually do not block unless I see something really bad in there.

Message 4 of 9
latest reply

New Offer! Yum Money. 🤑🤑

Assume that when you are suggesting checking buyer's FB, you mean the FB the buyer has left for sellers, since buyers cannot be given negative FB.

To the OP:  If you saw that in the FB that a buyer had received from a seller, you are aware that that FB was in serious violation of eBay's rules, right?

It's my understanding that a buyer who receives positive FB with negative wording can contact eBay and get the wording removed, but the green donut remains.  In addition, the seller who violated that rule gets a "defect".  No one appears to know how many defects it takes for a seller to be shut down by eBay.

Was my understanding wrong? 

Message 5 of 9
latest reply

New Offer! Yum Money. 🤑🤑

Yes, I know ite against the rules.

However, for a seller to write all that, and the fact they have a total of 4 feedback.

I was pretty quick to block.

I didn't show the multiple negatives the buyer has left. I showed the first thing I saw.

Message 6 of 9
latest reply

New Offer! Yum Money. 🤑🤑

Hasn't anyone noticed that the email from that buyer appears to be a YEAR old [2022].  

Message 7 of 9
latest reply

New Offer! Yum Money. 🤑🤑

What email are you referring to?

I haven't seen any emails.

Message 8 of 9
latest reply

New Offer! Yum Money. 🤑🤑

@robbie31415 wrote:

What email are you referring to?

I haven't seen any emails.

WHOOPS, my bad.  I confused two threads.  All my fault, sorry.

Message 9 of 9
latest reply