cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Glitches?

Glitch #1. Anybody having trouble with eBay shipping labels today? All of my labels were scanned at the post office shortly after dropping them off. I then get a notice that they were all scanned "Delivered to a PO Box"?? Now I'm getting messages from my buyers asking what happened? 

Glitch #2. Did an End/Sell similar last night for 21 items. After hitting the Submit button, I noticed they were added in quadruplet listings for each item. So I submitted 21, got 84 listings!

What in the world is happening?

Message 1 of 9
latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

New Glitches?

Our mail carrier accidentally scanned all our packages that she Picked Up....as "delivered" once.
Said she would change it when she got back to the office.
She did, but made my life miserable for about a week.  "WHERE'S MY ITEM!!!" 
🤣

Message 2 of 9
latest reply

New Glitches?

Glitch #1 is on your Post Office, not eBay.

Glitch #2 I haven’t seen that.

Message 3 of 9
latest reply

New Glitches?

Yes, just received confirmation that the "Delivered" scan was done in error by the post office. The 2nd glitch is a head-scratcher. 🤔

Message 4 of 9
latest reply

New Glitches?

@ebooksdiva wrote:

Glitch #1 is on your Post Office, not eBay.

Glitch #2 I haven’t seen that.

I wonder if that's a 'handshake' problem.

“The most common way people give up their power is by thinking they don’t have any.”
— Alice Walker

#freedomtoread
#readbannedbooks
Message 5 of 9
latest reply

New Glitches?

The USPS have been a bit chaotic since last night. They are probably still having issues with the scan uploads. Let's hope the USPS resolves the scan issues.

Hang tight!

Message 6 of 9
latest reply

New Glitches?

Happens when the clerk doesn't change the button on their scanner from "delivered" to "accepted."....... there is usually another, later,  scan that shows  the movement.........but a human error on the fault of an individual.....not a site wide problem...... 

Message 7 of 9
latest reply

New Glitches?

USPS tracking has been virtually useless for about three weeks now.  Unless you consider "In Transit to Next Facility" to be useful information.

Message 8 of 9
latest reply

New Glitches?

I agree  with you.  Their  tracking  has been useless  more then the three week's  .  

Message 9 of 9
latest reply