cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Negative feedback

I was left negative feedback by a buyer and do not think it was justified.

Here is the feedback " Received item not as promised. Unit was opened as chips in back of console presents. I know why this was done as games are not easily removed from console. Seller should have stated this as I would not of bought."

Here is what I sold to the person.

1985 Nintendo NES R.O.B. ROB Deluxe Box, Complete Robot, gun, paperwork, bags (#335147141100)

The video console was never included in the auction, so how could it have cracks in it.

I have sent a message to the buyer, but have had no response from the buyer.

Also have contacted eBay and they have not done anything about it.

Any advise what I should do next?

Thanks!IMG_8044.JPG

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Re: Negative feedback

I have had this happen a couple times. The buyer just mixed up my item with another. Usually messaging them nicely gets them to revise the feedback but you may just need to "request" the feedback be changed from your feedback page.

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

I see the word "complete" in the title and not all buyers read everything very carefully. Could be an honest mistake. Why put the word "complete" in title?...if it's not "complete". 

Why "private listings and private bidders" I don't understand...that could actually hurt your auctions. I bid on auctions all the time. I would never bid with "private bidders". But that's another story.

Buyer can change feedback in 30 days...not 31 days. 

Just ask the buyer what you can do to change the feedback or make the buyer happy. Partial refund or a return...or whatever.

It's an expensive item as well. I would ask buyer what they want...eBay can't do nothing.

And there's always that credit card dispute that can happen in any of those 120 days since purchase.

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

Thanks, I have emailed buyer . Also ask eBay to remove it and they have not removed it

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

Thanks, I will no longer allow private buyers. I had no idea what that meant to allow private buyers. Also the buyer never emailed me and never asked for any money back or to return the item.

The other problem is they state " Unit was opened as chips in back of console presents. I know why this was done as games are not easily removed from console. Seller should have stated this as I would not of bought."

I never stated the item was unopened and there was never a console included in the auction, so how could it be cracked?

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

janet9988_0-1704513641001.pngjanet9988_1-1704513680428.png

Yet you claim...

***It is missing the Nintendo Controll deck, the controllers and the two games.***

For some......It seems wisdom has been chasing you, but you have always been faster.
Message 6 of 6
latest reply