cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need help & advice buyer wants to purchase 4 items from my offers sent Invoice work on offers & ship

I have a person who wants to purchase 4 of my offers that were sent to her. She wants to pay one shipping fee.

How does this work? can you invoice on make an offers that a customer wants to purchase? I have never had this situation. She wants to buy 4 items at my offered price and pay one shipping fee. Have no idea how to do this? way they can put the offer into basket and request an invoice without purchasing? 

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Re: Need help & advice buyer wants to purchase 4 items from my offers sent Invoice work on offer

Re: Need help & advice buyer wants to purchase 4 items from my offers sent Invoice work on offer

If you don't require immediate payment, she can accept the offers, but not pay right away. You can then send an invoice for the total. 

If things are set up to where she needs to pay for each item, you can always refund the difference on each item after determining what the total shipping should be. 

Message 3 of 3
latest reply