cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NEW POST I, DONT KNOW WHY IM, NOT ALLOWED TO SHARE MY, COIN EXPERIENCE IVE, MET WHO ARE WRITE

I've, learned about coins that I'm, not allowed to share knowledge on my, listing IVE, MET MANY BOOK WRITERS LIKE HOW THE CHERRY PICKERS BOOK WAS COMPILED OR MANY DISCOVERS OF ERRORS WARE IS MY, FREEDOM OF SHARED KNOWLEDGE OF COINS OR WHY IS THEIR 2000 Characters per listing the story ABOUT A Specific coin is helpful for all  the seller the buyer IVE, GIVEN MANY FREE COINS TO BUYERS  WILL NOT ALLOW ME, MY FREEDOM OF SHARED COIN KNOWLEDGE OR WHO DECIDED THIS THANKS FOR READING WRITE YOUR KNOWLEDGE OF WHATEVER YOU SELL 

Message 1 of 32
latest reply
31 REPLIES 31

Re: NEW POST I, DONT KNOW WHY IM, NOT ALLOWED TO SHARE MY, COIN EXPERIENCE IVE, MET WHO ARE WRITE

"met many book writers"...I have no idea what you are trying to say.

Message 16 of 32
latest reply

Re: NEW POST I, DONT KNOW WHY IM, NOT ALLOWED TO SHARE MY, COIN EXPERIENCE IVE, MET WHO ARE WRITE

Just curious 

Exactly which book writers did you meet with?????

Message 17 of 32
latest reply

The Incoherent Writers Association Society, All Caps Subchapter.

When you dine with leopards, it is wise to check the menu lest you find yourself as the main course.

#freedomtoread
#readbannedbooks
Message 18 of 32
latest reply

The correct way to describe a U.S.   .01 coin is Cent  and not "Penny"  or  "Pennie"  

Message 19 of 32
latest reply

I remember Penny character on "Lost in Space" in episodes....

And you actually understood more than me.

I usually don't do charades to understand a posting...but I tried.

Message 20 of 32
latest reply

"Penny" and "1 cent" are interchangeable.

When you dine with leopards, it is wise to check the menu lest you find yourself as the main course.

#freedomtoread
#readbannedbooks
Message 21 of 32
latest reply

ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Message 22 of 32
latest reply

@johnscoins1collectables999 

You might want to review feedback policy. 

Sellers aren't allowed to leave negative comments for buyers! 

Those feedbacks you left for some of your buyers do not reflect well on you. 

albertabrightalberta
Volunteer Community Mentor

Message 23 of 32
latest reply

@albertabrightalberta wrote:

@johnscoins1collectables999 

You might want to review feedback policy. 

Sellers aren't allowed to leave negative comments for buyers! 

Those feedbacks you left for some of your buyers do not reflect well on you. 

Oh, I just had to look.

I have questions.  What is "WHAT A P U S S Y CAT URBER" - specifically, an "urber"?  Also, the "woman quarters" - is that like hindquarters? Or do I really want to know?

Other feedback seems pleasant.

ETA: Khoros nanny software has a dirty mind - she should stop reading stuff like Fifty Shades.

#freedomtoread
#readbannedbooks
Message 24 of 32
latest reply

You couldn't because I, HAD TO TAKE WORDS OUT OF THE POST IF MOST PEOPLE READ 2 LINES WHAT YOU THINK YOU DONT KNOW THAT YOU MADE YOURSELF SAY YOU ONLY READ 2 LINES WHEN YOUR 

RESURCHING OR GO TO THE SORCE MAYBE YOU DONT WANT TO SHARE KNOWLEDGE OR LACK IT PLEASE WRITE WHAT YOU SELL OR BUY PROBABLY 2 LINES OF WHAT 

Message 25 of 32
latest reply

Have to confess I'm woefully ignorant about the language in the coin collecting world, but, in US money, aren't a penny and one cent the same thing? 

Message 26 of 32
latest reply

The only reason I, WROTE ABOUT SHARED COIN KNOWLEDGE IS BECAUSE MOST ARTICLES ARE JUST A SALES OF FAKE NEWS DID YOU KNOW THAT THE CHERRY PICKERS BOOK WAS COMPILED OF 3 ROLLS OF COINS MODERN OR 3 COINS NOT MODERN 5 PAGES OF PEOPLE WHO Is contributed or the 2009 ERROR PENNY UNCIRCULATED WAS DISCOVERER BY A WOMAN 101 COINS 2009 OR THE EXTRA V  2023 PENNY UNCIRCULATED IS A COMPUTER ERROR THE MINT WAS CLOSED FOR 2 YEARS FOR NEW EQUIPMENT THAT CONNECTED ALL 3 MINTS  

Message 27 of 32
latest reply

Thanks for clearing that up, I did not know that.

Message 28 of 32
latest reply

Your coin knowledge is of value, but it would be a lot easier to read if you did not use a stream of consciousness writing style. Collectors DO like to know provenance and other interesting information and you have this interesting information but trying to get at it is tough.

#freedomtoread
#readbannedbooks
Message 29 of 32
latest reply

Penny and Cent are absolutely interchangeable.    The British used the term Penny and 1/2 Penny for their 

copper coins.    When the USA got going with their version of Money they used Dollars and Cents.   People 

have always called the Cents,  Pennies because that's what they had always been called previously.

I was just being fussy and **bleep** about the terminology.    Our OP,   Being an experienced Numismatist,

Should know that coin collectors on eBay search for "Lincoln Cents"    And not "Penny"  or Pennies"  

Message 30 of 32
latest reply