cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My worst ebay selling nightmare

No words needed, just read the screenshot...

ebay nightmare.jpg

Message 1 of 26
latest reply
25 REPLIES 25

Re: My worst ebay selling nightmare

just download  it and zoom in

Message 16 of 26
latest reply

@classicphoto.pred wrote:

just download  it and zoom in

@classicphoto.pred 

I just did. You're right... what a nightmare! We sellers empathize.

Message 17 of 26
latest reply

Your biggest mistake was continuing to communicate with that buyer.  That buyer had problematic written all over him.  There is a reason why sellers with a lot of experience stop answering questions after 2 or 3 and block buyers like this.  Unfortunately you are going to have to deal with it now.  Honestly it never should have gotten this far.  Buyers like this are nothing but problems and never should be catered to.

Message 18 of 26
latest reply

OP not the first one to learn this the hard way - (points to self).

“The most common way people give up their power is by thinking they don’t have any.”
— Alice Walker

#freedomtoread
#readbannedbooks
Message 19 of 26
latest reply

Yeah, That was a waste of 15 seconds of my time. And you sell photography equipment? Hmm.

Message 20 of 26
latest reply

Thanks for the interpretation. 

Message 21 of 26
latest reply

Well, he first got me legally bound by acceping my general offer that I sen out, and then also he paid after half of the messaging. If you cancel the order for any reason you can still be at fault and receive negative rating. This is why I had no choice but to go 'til very end.

Message 22 of 26
latest reply

Yes, true. However, it is sometimes really interesting to learn (at certain price) what kind of sick idiots stroll out there on ebay and in this world in general...and of course to digest them here 😉

Message 23 of 26
latest reply

You're never legally bound.  You can cancel the order, risk the negative but not risk losing the money too, and walk away happy.  If you report him for demanding things not offered in the listing, he'll lose the ability to leave feedback.

Message 24 of 26
latest reply

@classicphoto.pred 

No offense but this is rather hard to read,  let alone decipher.  You are located in Serbia and you should be posting on the ebay.com/eu/ board.  This is ebay.com and a US community discussion forum.  What happens on your particular site may not happen here in the US.  All international sites have different rules that apply.

Good luck getting the help you need.

Message 25 of 26
latest reply

@ckimodog wrote:

@classicphoto.pred 

No offense but this is rather hard to read,  let alone decipher.  You are located in Serbia and you should be posting on the ebay.com/eu/ board.  This is ebay.com and a US community discussion forum.  What happens on your particular site may not happen here in the US.  All international sites have different rules that apply.

Good luck getting the help you need.

Listings are subject to the rules of the eBay site where the listing was made. Since the OP's listing are all done on .com then .com rules apply (there is no eBay site for Serbia).

Message 26 of 26
latest reply