cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My account has been permanently restricted from selling

Before a week eBay restricted my account on case of MC011 and required some document and i also send to eBay and all is real, But after 2 days eBay send me a message you can read below and give a solution PLEASE. Because I need all of your suggestion for it

We wanted to let you know that your account has been permanently restricted from selling because of activity we believe was putting the eBay community at risk. We understand this must be frustrating, and please know that our decision was not made lightly. Measures like this help keep our marketplace safe for everyone. For more information, see our article on how and why accounts can be restricted or view our User Agreement.

Here’s what you should know

• You will no longer be able to use your account to sell on eBay and any new accounts you set up may also be restricted.
  • If you have any listings, they’ve been removed and can be viewed below. - Any fees paid or payable for listings that are ended and/or hidden from search will not be refunded or otherwise credited to your account.
  • Any Store subscriptions have been cancelled.
  • You can still bid on and buy items from other sellers. 
Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Re: My account has been permanently restricted from selling

Sorry, your only solution is to find another place to sell your items.

Were you dropshipping from another retail site?

Have a great day
Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Why your account was restricted or suspended

We usually place restrictions or suspensions on accounts for the following reasons:

• You may have eBay selling costs that you need to pay
  • You may need to reimburse eBay for a refund we paid to your buyer
  • You may need to resolve a buyer's issue, or upload tracking information
  • You may have violated one of our rules or policies
  • We haven't been able to verify your account information
  • We suspect your account may have been accessed by a third party

How to have your account reinstated

Getting your account reinstated may be as simple as waiting for a temporary suspension to end, making changes to your listings, or sending us some more information – it depends on the reason your account was restricted or suspended. All the details will be in the message we've sent you.

If your account was restricted or suspended because you need to pay outstanding selling costs or reimburse eBay for a refund to a buyer, you can make a one-time payment to resolve the issue. Once we receive your payment your account will be reinstated.

To make a one-time payment:

1. Go to Payments in My eBay or Seller Hub.
  2. Select One-time payment to make a payment. Alternatively, you can add a new payment method.

If eBay doesn't currently manage your payments, you may also need to complete seller registration before your account can be fully reinstated.

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

@mrzwn-2 wrote:

Before a week eBay restricted my account on case of MC011 and required some document and i also send to eBay and all is real, But after 2 days eBay send me a message you can read below and give a solution PLEASE. Because I need all of your suggestion for it

We wanted to let you know that your account has been permanently restricted from selling because of activity we believe was putting the eBay community at risk. We understand this must be frustrating, and please know that our decision was not made lightly. Measures like this help keep our marketplace safe for everyone. For more information, see our article on how and why accounts can be restricted or view our User Agreement.

Here’s what you should know

• You will no longer be able to use your account to sell on eBay and any new accounts you set up may also be restricted.
  • If you have any listings, they’ve been removed and can be viewed below. - Any fees paid or payable for listings that are ended and/or hidden from search will not be refunded or otherwise credited to your account.
  • Any Store subscriptions have been cancelled.
  • You can still bid on and buy items from other sellers. 

You are done with selling on eBay forever. You need to move along and find somewhere else.
Were you drop shipping your items?

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

I think you've burned your ebay bridges. 

In your short time as a seller, you've had problems. Even a couple of positive feedbacks mentioned problems with the items the buyers received as well as a neg from a buyer who received a different size than purchased. And there are 5 neutral feedbacks 12 months, one of which mentions not receiving the item and a lack of tracking number or response from you.

albertabrightalberta
Volunteer Community Mentor

Message 5 of 5
latest reply