cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Outdoor Post Lantern will not show up in a search which includes those 3 keywords EBAY cant help

my item number 134120970034 will not pull up in the following search.  it is an outdoor post lantern.  ebay has streamlined the results for that search, but even clicking on "SHOW MORE ITEMS" it does not appear.  That search automatically sorts to lowest price + shipping.  When I scroll down to $157.77 it is not there.  What the heck is going on? 

https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_nkw=outdoor+post+lantern&_sacat=0&LH_TitleDesc=0&_fsrp=1&...

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Re: My Outdoor Post Lantern will not show up in a search which includes those 3 keywords EBAY cant h

Because you are charging shipping so a $157.77 plus $35 (to me 89029) would be found at the $193 mark

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Re: My Outdoor Post Lantern will not show up in a search which includes those 3 keywords EBAY cant h

OF COURSE  see why even geniuses need help sometimes.  THANK YOU of course thats right I guess I'm tired LOL

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

When searching using the keywords outdoor post lantern, the search is automatically steered into the following category:

Home & Garden > Patio, Lawn & Garden > Outdoor Lighting >Landscape & Walkway Lights

Your item is listed here:

Home & Garden > Patio, Lawn & Garden > Outdoor Lighting > Lantern

If you want your listing to appear in the search using those keywords, you should list in the former category rather than the latter, even if you think the latter category is more applicable.

Message 4 of 4
latest reply