cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Monthly Chat Update

Hi sellers,

We wanted to let you know that we're making a couple of updates to the way we communicate site changes and topics with our sellers. We've decided to retire the monthly chat’s current format. Instead, we will schedule our chats with eBay staff around timely updates and recent changes. Moving forward, we will host the chats in the Buying & Selling boards depending on the appropriate topic, and you will have a week to submit your questions.

As always, our Community team will be focusing on keeping you updated and addressing any questions or concerns you may have in the meantime. 

We know staying up to date is important, so we recommend attending our quarterly eBay Seller Check-In. Register for Spring Seller Check-In here. This way, you'll be able to hear from eBay executives and staff and ask any questions you may have in real time. Don't worry, we'll still be providing educational content and useful tips through our Announcements and What's New posts. 

As always, 

Thank you for being a part of the eBay community

Message 1 of 44
latest reply
43 REPLIES 43

Re: Monthly Chat Update

Put your promoted listing percentage up to near 50% (i'm sure that's where eBay would like you to set it at).

Message 31 of 44
latest reply

I'd like to see a sort of executive lounge.... hey - you've been using eBay for 10 years as a seller, you now have access to the executive lounge where you can ask questions directly to eBay - and get answers = even if they are the questions they don't want to hear, and the answers are the ones you don't want to hear 😉    Seriously... there needs to be a way for experienced members to get their voices heard.... before we all leave.

Message 32 of 44
latest reply

Is this new process up and running now?

Message 33 of 44
latest reply

I like the new UI for chat, it looks great!

Message 34 of 44
latest reply

When is this starting?  I wish to submit a question.  Is that possible yet?

Message 35 of 44
latest reply

The post was Feb 16th, they've probably forgotten about it.

"If a product doesn't sell, raise the price" - Reese Palley
"If it sold FAST, it was priced too low" - also Reese Palley
Message 36 of 44
latest reply

0TYTJHM NMJMJMJ

Message 37 of 44
latest reply

They don't like dropshipping.

Message 38 of 44
latest reply

@fatus_21 wrote:

I really don't regret what you did to my account. Your system is really childish. You think that ebay is the only site in the world where you can sell products from all over the world.
To be honest, even if you create an ebay account to buy products, that account will be suspended at some point. The service of you who have built this kind of system is really excellent. It's really bad for you, in that respect, all Amazons are really ebay now a begging site.

You can't even put yourself near Amazon. Because these are some of the things I have listed
Listed on Amazon and sold. I make a sale of about $65000 in 1 month. My account has not been restricted by Amazon. They encourage us to do another sale well. After making a sale of 200$ to view your rickshaw site, the account called high rick selling will be suspended. Your ceo is really a big bull, he has no brain

Ebay has rules and it seems you violated some....

For one you broke the item location policy.

You can not falsify the item's location.

There is no such place as...."Located in: Our Warehouse inIllinois, US, Sri Lanka"

janet9988_0-1712273468245.png

Ebay and buyers catch on really fast when scammers like you @fatus_21  try to pull this stuff.

For some......It seems wisdom has been chasing you, but you have always been faster.
Message 39 of 44
latest reply

rickshaw site

Worth reading the thread for this ^^

When you dine with leopards, it is wise to check the menu lest you find yourself as the main course.

#freedomtoread
#readbannedbooks
Message 40 of 44
latest reply

@chapeau-noir wrote:

rickshaw site

Worth reading the thread for this ^^

Yes... I definitely did not believe any of his claims about his Amazon sales but some of the phrases he came up with here made me laugh. I think those lines probably sound more impressive in their original language (whichever that was).

Message 41 of 44
latest reply

@stacy_1971 wrote:

I'd like to see a sort of executive lounge.... hey - you've been using eBay for 10 years as a seller, you now have access to the executive lounge where you can ask questions directly to eBay - and get answers = even if they are the questions they don't want to hear, and the answers are the ones you don't want to hear 😉    Seriously... there needs to be a way for experienced members to get their voices heard.... before we all leave.

I've been here for 26 years and I'm treated as poorly as everyone else.

Message 42 of 44
latest reply

Where is ebay policies on WHEN a seller or buyer can cancel a bid shown in ebay policy?

Link.... please

For some......It seems wisdom has been chasing you, but you have always been faster.
Message 43 of 44
latest reply

That one's easy to answer: https://www.ebay.com/help/buying/bidding/retracting-bid?id=4013

https://www.ebay.com/help/selling/listings/selling-auctions/cancelling-bid?id=4140

When you can retract a bid

You can retract a bid if (Note: these options are only applicable for up to 1 hour after making the bid when the listing is ending in less than 12 hours):

• The seller significantly changed the description of the item
  • You accidentally bid the wrong amount. For example, you meant to bid $20, not $200. In this case, enter the price you intended to bid as soon as you've retracted the incorrect bid

Sellers:

To try to prevent potential buyers from being disappointed, we discourage the canceling of bids unless absolutely necessary. However, you can cancel a bid when:

• A buyer requests you cancel their bid and you agree.
  • You have to end the listing early because the item is no longer available for sale.
  • You made an error in the listing.
  • You’re concerned the bid may be from a fraudulent buyer
Message 44 of 44
latest reply