cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MARKDOWN MANAGER STILL BROKEN

Listings that I have put on sale at dicount in the past 48 hours (approx) are showing up at full price. Marked down another 100 or so today, so I'll see what happens. When I view my active items from my own page, the discounted amounts are visible; when I do a general search, the discounted prices do not appear.

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

Re: MARKDOWN MANAGER STILL BROKEN

Markdown Manager completely hosed as far as I am concerned.  I had Thanksgiving to Cyber Monday (yesterday) sales that were to end at 11:30 p.m. PST YESTERDAY.

Today?  They are all still running and no way to end the sales.  Only way I can bump the listings out of the sales are to change EACH price INDIVIDUALLY on each item and that drops the item out of the sale. 

Thanks Ebay for making my life just a little bit harder this morning.  Otherwise?  My other two non-Ebay sites, their sales all ended just like they were supposed to.

Message 2 of 7
latest reply

UPDATE: Not only are my newest markdowns not showing up, but listings that were visible at discount are now appearing without the sale price (and the end-time of the sale has not been reached). I'm beginning to feel paranoid and picked on. My partner commented that current ebay customers want premium goods for low-ball prices. My reaction is that I am trying to give them exactly that by having 50%-off sales, but that ebay is screwing me up.
Message 3 of 7
latest reply

You might want to post this on the Tech Board, I understand that Ebay employees monitor that, when you have issues.

Message 4 of 7
latest reply

@thevintagesilvershop wrote:

Markdown Manager completely hosed as far as I am concerned.  I had Thanksgiving to Cyber Monday (yesterday) sales that were to end at 11:30 p.m. PST YESTERDAY.

Today?  They are all still running and no way to end the sales.  Only way I can bump the listings out of the sales are to change EACH price INDIVIDUALLY on each item and that drops the item out of the sale. 

Thanks Ebay for making my life just a little bit harder this morning.  Otherwise?  My other two non-Ebay sites, their sales all ended just like they were supposed to.

i, too, had a Markdown that was supposed to end at 11:30 PM (Pacific) on Monday November 27.

It finally ended at 11:30 AM (Pacific) Tuesday November 28.

eBay just can't do clocks and time lately 😞

I even tried killing the sale manually by removing all of the listings .... that didn't work ... The items stayed on sale until 12 Hours AFTER the sale was supposed to end 😞

penguins_dont_fly is a Volunteer Community Mentor
Buying and Selling since 2013

Message 5 of 7
latest reply

Thanks for the suggestion. I've done so.
Message 6 of 7
latest reply

Then thy wonder why we're not all applauding their "improvements"?

"If a product doesn't sell, raise the price" - Reese Palley
"If it sold FAST, it was priced too low" - also Reese Palley
Message 7 of 7
latest reply