cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Listing are not visible to general public Ebay customer support

I NEED SOMEONE FROM Ebay to contact me who isnt going to waste my time

Rhena helped me and then it was broke a few days later.

My listings are not showing LIKE other sellers   im ready to go to news and legal with this issue   PLEASE Someone from upper management contact me

Message 1 of 21
latest reply
20 REPLIES 20

Re: Listing are not visible to general public Ebay customer support

I see over 1400 listings.  They show just fine.  But it says you have your Time Away set until July 16th.  Perhaps you made some invisible via Time Away.  IDK of how to do it for just some though.  

Also, you are not talking to Ebay here.  No one from upper mgmt is going to call you.  We are just users like you, though some of us are extremely knowledable (moreso than the reps) & if you can explain more about why you think people can't see your listings AFTER YOU CHECK YOUR TIME AWAY settings, I'm sure someone here can help you.  I'm headed out right now, but lotsa ppl here have been selling since the 90s.

This one goes to Eleven - Nigel Tufnel

Simply-the-best-for-you Volunteer Community Mentor
eBay Seller since 1996

Message 2 of 21
latest reply

What do you mean exactly???   I see 1478 items.........both on "view seller" and your store home page.........

Message 3 of 21
latest reply

If someone from upper management does not resolve my issue and contact me within 72 hours  Monday Im releasing recorded conversations from three days of calls with your first level of support and team leads  telling me they verified issue and was addressing is and now today your team lead is telling me it normal.

My listings are not being shown like other sellers    I dont want to talk to CS or Team Lead I need someone above these team to address this issue otherwise Im going to expose this issue on every social media platform including local and national news if they want the story cause something is not right here 

I truly dont think ebay wants me to release what previous groups told me before today and then what im being told today  told the the general public   i assure you if this is happening to other sellers they will leave or seller else where  like im ready to do after 23 years of selling on here 

I sure hope this is seen by the right person cause this is about to go viral

Message 4 of 21
latest reply

@dhbookds wrote:

What do you mean exactly???   I see 1478 items.........both on "view seller" and your store home page.........

Just as another data point, when I click on the OP's View listings link above, I see 1,078 listings. (n.b. Not 1,478.)

Message 5 of 21
latest reply

they monitor boards   and i have video and proof of listings it was before time away  thats why its on time away   wasting my time cause listing are not being shown

Message 6 of 21
latest reply

Your listings are in time away until July 16th. That may be why your listings aren’t showing in search. But when going to your store and items for sale they are seen. 

Message 7 of 21
latest reply

When I click on listings from this post I see 39. When I click on your store from the feedback page ii see 679. When I click on all items from the feedback page is see 38.

I don’t know what that could mean but something is off.

Message 8 of 21
latest reply

Ok then, I guess I'm wasting my time too.  Have a nice day.   

p.s. There are a whole 3 Ebay employees who occasionally monitor the boards, if they are paged.  No one from upper mgmt is calling you b/c you posted here.   We see posts like this every day.   Unless you're willing to tell us what you think is going on, no point in trying to help.  

Signed a 27 year seller.  

This one goes to Eleven - Nigel Tufnel

Simply-the-best-for-you Volunteer Community Mentor
eBay Seller since 1996

Message 9 of 21
latest reply

for example if you goto main search and type Hot wheels   1,500,000 plus listings show and if you scroll thru them page by page i would expect to see mine where they fall meaning ending soonest, newly listed, highest lowest  (mainly these 4 searches)   they are not  other sellers selling same thing same title and category are visible but not mine   i've given ebay cs and tem leads examples and recorded each call and they verified problem  now today sales are still non existent cause of this and they are telling me its not fixed one minute and then new team lead today is saying works as designed 

CS has this all documented and so do i ...and they prior to today all told me its a problem and they are working on it....well now being told differently    So maybe you need to learn about searches   sorts and filters   filters give you less records back from search   its filters specific data   sorts like highest lowest  give you ALL the results in different order  

Sorting: Sorting is the process of organizing data in a specific order, such as alphabetical or numerical order. Filtering: Filtering is the process of selecting certain data based on certain criteria, such as only selecting data that is above a certain number or date.

According to this person Ebay is filtering both ways   so youre paying for a store and unless someone types in 2003 hot wheels shoebox green prefered they find me  but if they put in "hot wheels" im not longer visible   im not expecting to be 1st page im expecting for listing to be shown where it should be.....if i have listing ending in 10 mins i based on my sellers dashboard      wouldnt you expect to be able to go to main search and type hot wheels ending soonest as sort and scroll thru mins and at 10 min mark see my listing   well its not doing that but yet other hot wheels and toy sellers are being shown....so why not mine? 

and this was before i put store on time away  thats why  cause i was wasting my time listin every day 

Message 10 of 21
latest reply

My view shows no listings for the OP.  First I saw about 1400, then it dropped to 0.  Did the OP end their listings?

krazzykats_0-1689297628378.png

KrazzyKats
Volunteer Community Mentor

Message 11 of 21
latest reply

im not talking about within my store    people who follow see my listing cause they are already in my store. Or people I send out sale promos to get email and that business ig et cause again they come directly to my store but the general public using search and putting in bare minimum words for toys are not finding me but yet all other sellers are being shown   in main search  not store

Message 12 of 21
latest reply

Listings all gone now.........says ended by seller.......  I confirm I did see the time away notice......

Message 13 of 21
latest reply

Nothing is off ..instead of turning off the time away the OP ended all of their listings. 

Message 14 of 21
latest reply

Can you post here after you release this information so we can see and hear the conversations. Thanks

Message 15 of 21
latest reply