cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Listing Takedown Question

I "think" I had a listing taken down last night. I was working late, so that is why I am not positive. Can't remember for sure. 

I have received no notice from eBay. 

Where do you find the list of Brands that are no-no's for selling on eBay.  Looking for some sort of Vero list or something like that. 

This listing was for a selling as used, legit electronic product. 

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Re: Listing Takedown Question

I got hit with a vero once, but they sent me an email about it.

have you checked your ended listings to make sure you did not accidentally end the listing?

As for a list for vero https://pages.ebay.com/seller-center/listing-and-marketing/verified-rights-owner-program.html#m17-1-... 

Hope this helps!

View Best Answer in original post

Message 3 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

There is no list of brands that are "no-no's for selling on eBay".

There is a list of VERO members who have chosen to add themselves to eBay's list of VERO members. But that does not mean that brand can't be sold, it means they are members of VERO.

There are some VERO members who abuse the system, but IMHO most VERO members only use the system report legitimate IP violations.

Message 2 of 7
latest reply

have you checked your ended listings to make sure you did not accidentally end the listing?

As for a list for vero https://pages.ebay.com/seller-center/listing-and-marketing/verified-rights-owner-program.html#m17-1-... 

Hope this helps!

Message 3 of 7
latest reply

Thanks Lucky. Where might that list be or do you have to be a Vero member to access it?

I think I listed a product and then instead of doing a sell similar, I just edited the product I had just listed. I was freaking out a tad because, as you know, getting listings taken down is always a step in the wrong direction. 

No notice from eBay tells me it was most likely a user error on my part, OMS. (old man syndrome)

Message 4 of 7
latest reply

Good point, I forgot to mention that 

Message 5 of 7
latest reply

@thesolaredge wrote:

Hope this helps!

Thanks for the list. I did not find the company or parent company on that list. 

I have been hit 2 times over the last ~5 years and received an email both times.  No email sent this time so that tells me I was working too late and wrote over my listing with another listing. 

Message 7 of 7
latest reply