cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Late shipment report

Folks, watch your Late Shipment report and call ebay!  They have been adding late shipment notes to my account almost daily.  I do NOT ever ship late, then they tried to tell me it was a late delivery - then when they checked it, low and behold, NOPE it was delivered on time as well.  Today after 3 calls fixing 8 other Late Shipment numbers on the report, I found out they know about the issue but want to make sellers call in every time to get it fixed - wasting your time.  I asked to have them put something on my account to check and make sure I do not have to call again, guess what -- they wont do that.  I explained that rather than a call to them, I will call my credit card company to dispute my store charges if they screw up again.  Call them, tell them the same thing, once they see a drop in revenue, they will have to fix the situation.  It is NOT you, it an ebay glitch!  Good luck!

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Late shipment report

As much as I share your frustration. Before you throw in the towel and go to your credit card rather than dealing with customer service, your credit card company will/may want documentation you have attempted to resolve the matter with the joyous group at customer service.

So, keep an eye on your stuff and bite the bullet with customer service. Have a glass of a nice chilled Chardonnay and then call.

Additionally, don't mix shipping and delivery.  We are all being held under the spell of the Post Office Union's voodoo based ideals of efficiency.

"Fly the Big Ones"
Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Late shipment report

This started happening to me in November. Back then I was taking my packages to the post office. Now, I am having them picked up at my home and they scan them before they drive off. I just looked and there are a couple more that just showed up on late list that all show scanned in as they should have been...on time! This is frustrating.

Message 3 of 3
latest reply