cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Late notifications of sales

Nothing really new about having the notifications of sales come in really late.  It's been happening for awhile, but just now got email notification of a sale that... went out with this morning's batch.  PayPal informed me of the payment last night and yes.. it was showing, there in my Seller Hub. 

Just another little eBay slo-mo announcement that is so late in coming, it isn't any help at all.  What else is new?  Smiley Frustrated  Smiley Very Happy

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Re: Late notifications of sales

happens to me every year around Christmas.........the volume ramps up I guess..... 

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

Yup, happening to me too. I'm getting them today for sales that happened yesterday and have already shipped out. I get them and go "cool, got a sale..." then realize it's just something that has already sold.
Message 3 of 6
latest reply

I used to get notifications of Offers and Questions on my email, now nothing.  And it has gone from bad to worse.  Yesterday I tried to change my email address for notifications, I was to get an email to confirm email change, never got it !!!

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

@r.a.comer2 wrote:

I used to get notifications of Offers and Questions on my email, now nothing.  And it has gone from bad to worse.  Yesterday I tried to change my email address for notifications, I was to get an email to confirm email change, never got it !!!

Unfortunately some basic features & functions on ebay are no longer reliable, perhaps the price being paid by ebay's users for the manny cosmetic site improvements.

Are we better off now than in the past ?    My opinion is No 

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

Hi everyone,

Due to the length of time that has passed since this thread began, we have locked it from future replies. If this is still an issue that warrants discussion, don't hesitate to begin a new thread here.

Thanks.
Message 6 of 6
latest reply