cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Just noticed this at the bottom of the page. I didn't sign up for any of it?

Message 1 of 78
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Re: Just noticed this at the bottom of the page. I didn't sign up for any of it?

Just got off the phone with ebay- they cannot turn off those "store" promos.   All the info they have is they are "working on it"  and "soon". 

She did assure me any charges would be credited- however my time has some value too and why should I have to keep track of each listing and bogus fee associated with it just because I was careful in using my allocation

then the kicker- 

IF you are also charged the STORE fee that should be credited too.  

WHAT????   So it is possible I will get charged for 4 stores I dont have in addition to the .30 for each relist?    

I tried not to be wild because this might be the first time I felt sorry for a CS phone rep.   She said its happening to everybody.   Felt sorry for her but that does not erase the fact I'm really pizzed right now.  

I wasn't planning on staying up till midnight to see if maybe they fix it in time to use my listings.

View Best Answer in original post

Message 36 of 78
latest reply
77 REPLIES 77

Re: Just noticed this at the bottom of the page. I didn't sign up for any of it?

Uh oh.

The Floggings Will Continue Until Morale Improves.
Message 2 of 78
latest reply

I just saw it mine.........have a store.....but all tiers are listed........  May be something screwy since it's invoice time, but mine is 15th of the month, not the first...........

Message 3 of 78
latest reply

Yeah, I just noticed it today, as well.  I did NOT sign up to be an Anchor Store, since I already have a Premium Store.  Why would I sign up for BOTH?

Message 4 of 78
latest reply

There's multiple posts from people who are getting charged for listings when they have free listings left.

Sounds like eBay has been "fixing" things again... probably enabled the two new store formats without checking the coding. 

Keep an  eye on your monthly invoice.

Message 5 of 78
latest reply

@dvdappster

@dvdappsterwrote:

image.png

You can move it to the top of the page so you can see what you have used and what is left.

Message 6 of 78
latest reply

Oh, yeah... just checked, I apparently have an Anchor store now too.

Smiley Mad

Message 7 of 78
latest reply

Mine is doing the same thing... has to be a glitch.  

Message 8 of 78
latest reply

Well, I didn't think someone could have all 3 types of store running at once.  Thought it was a glitch, but wanted to know if it was just me?  I'll be watching the invoice.  They usually run middle month also, but are deducted around the 1st.

Message 9 of 78
latest reply

Thanks, but it was about the store thingy.

Message 10 of 78
latest reply

great! me too!

gives you lots of confidence in ebay, don't it?

"Believe in something, even if it means sacrificing everything" Colin Kaepernick the new face of NIKE
Message 11 of 78
latest reply

Hurry up and make 11,509 listings today before they catch their mistake 😛

Message 12 of 78
latest reply

Yikes ! Somebody pushed the wrong button for sure !

I don't have a store, but apparently I have multiple ones now !

Message 13 of 78
latest reply

How exciting, I never expected to have 3 stores on my selling ID!  I better get busy!

This explains the post a saw a little while ago from a member who said "I didn't sign up for all these subscriptions."  Excuse me while I go aplogize for the answer I gave her.

Somebody at San Jose Junior High is about to flunk his Computer Science midterm exam over this snafu.

Message 14 of 78
latest reply

I still have 1 of my 50 free, but when I try to relist it wants 30cents.

"Believe in something, even if it means sacrificing everything" Colin Kaepernick the new face of NIKE
Message 15 of 78
latest reply