cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

January 2023 Shipping Supply Coupon for store owner

When will the January 2023 quarterly coupon code be available for shipping supplies for my ebay store?

Message 1 of 18
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Re: January 2023 Shipping Supply Coupon for store owner

Just give it a day or so. Then, you will be able to order your free supplies by using the store coupon. 

Hang tight!!

View Best Answer in original post

Message 8 of 18
latest reply
17 REPLIES 17

I keep refreshing for this info as well. I always buy my supplies 1st of the month every 3 months now for many years. Really be upset if eBay just decided to get rid of this for our stores.

Message 2 of 18
latest reply

In Canada we usually see the code on the 4th of the month.  It is probably earlier for US sellers but as today is a holiday it may be later than usual.

Message 3 of 18
latest reply

Same question, my coupon isn't there either. Was looking forward to the coupon as the savings on supplies is a big incentive for having a store.

Message 4 of 18
latest reply

I'm in USA and it seems like it usually shows up about the 4th also.

Message 5 of 18
latest reply

Yes me too and I went do this yesterday and it was there yesterday but already redeemed. So I read about when it will be available and it should've been posted at 12:01 this morning either PST or EST. Either way, it would be there by now. I've left two messages on Ebay For Business as well with no reply yet. 

Message 6 of 18
latest reply

I don’t think that eBay for business works on Sunday or holidays so it’s unlikely that you will get a reply today.

Message 7 of 18
latest reply

Just give it a day or so. Then, you will be able to order your free supplies by using the store coupon. 

Hang tight!!

Message 8 of 18
latest reply

This is an automated process.  It doesn't matter if it is a holiday.  Since nothing will ship until Jan 3, we can wait a few days.   The $50 credit now is worth about $25 when it was first implemented.  It should be increased to $75 every quarter 

Message 9 of 18
latest reply

Yep, its to the point where the discount isn't worth it much anymore. Used to get 100 boxes, now only 50.

Message 10 of 18
latest reply

My shipping supplies discount  code is there.

Message 11 of 18
latest reply

Mine was not there this morning but I was surprised it did show up this evening.  Usually mine comes on the 2nd or 3rd of the quarterly month.

Message 12 of 18
latest reply

Mine is there.  Not sure when it showed up, as it's not something I watch closely, but it's there now, 6PM MT on 1/1/23. 

This one goes to Eleven - Nigel Tufnel

Simply-the-best-for-you Volunteer Community Mentor
eBay Seller since 1996

Message 13 of 18
latest reply

would have forgotten all about this ... real life has just been crazy the last week or so 😛

Message 14 of 18
latest reply

where do I find this coupon? It will be my first time using one.

Message 15 of 18
latest reply