cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It's been almost two weeks...

and I haven't gotten a single notification from PAYPAL when something has sold and the buyer has paid.  The eBay "sale confirmed" messages are still coming through fine.  And I'm not in the managed payments pilot program.  The only way I know it's ok to ship now is from the stupid notification bell. 

Is it just me?

<edit: spelling>

Joe

Message 1 of 19
latest reply
18 REPLIES 18

Re: It's been almost two weeks...

Still getting mine...........you might check the paypal board to see if anything is reported there (I mean their board, not the payment board on ebay)

Message 16 of 19
latest reply

Have you contacted Paypal? I didn't see anywhere in the string where you said or were asked this.

I've had the problem randomly where I will not receive my payment confirmation emails from paypal. I have my own domain I use for email which was hosted through a major server center in TX. I moved my hosting to godaddy and have not had the problem occur since.
I've called paypal as that is the source of the notifications. I print mine up as part of my books/record keeping so when I don't receive them I have to manually go in and print them. The fact they eventually show up in my email suggests it is either on their end - mail server - or a spam policy breech resulting in black listing of specific servers.

Email is a funny thing and heaven help you if your server is flagged for spam as a lot of providers use these spam flags to filter inbound email.

Cheers
Message 17 of 19
latest reply

@tellmemama wrote:

No as I've mentioned above, I always check PAYPAL before shipping.  Again, my issue is suddenly not getting the PAYPAL emails in the first place

In your original post you said "The only way I know it's ok to ship now is from the stupid notification bell".

I guess that is what confused me, since you now say that you rely on checking PayPal.

Message 18 of 19
latest reply

And just like that they started coming in a few minutes ago.  I changed absolutely nothing on eBay, PAYPAL, or my email settings.

Weird, right?

Joe

Message 19 of 19
latest reply