Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Search will be the demise of eBay

Wanting to see if it's worth listing an item, so I run a search.Impala Bucket Seat Brackets.Switch to used and 1300+ results. Guess that tells me what I needed to know. Don't list Impala Bucket Seat Brackets because nobody would ever be able to find ...

NEW eBay Price Match Guarantee Feature?

Hello,I hope this message finds you all well. Today an interesting thing occurred on the app that has never happened to me before. I am going to write this in point-form.1. I sell an item to a buyer2. Buyer immediately requests to cancel sale after p...

Wrong Address From Buyer Left Negative Feedback

I sold a pair of eyeglasses and shipped last week to address the Zero feedback buyer provided. Today the buyer apologizes for wrong address and asks what he should do. Tracking number shows package is attempting to be delivered to address provided. I...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 18 replies
  • 0 helpful

New All-Time Low-No Replies Needed

I have reached a new all-time low, one sale in the past 14 days, I know the cheerleaders are going to say it's my fault, my inventory, my this, my that, BLAH BLAH BLAH, & to those I say you are Very Wrong!, This has become a pitiful place to try & co...

User avatar by Guide
  • 127 replies
  • 22 helpful

Insanely excessive fees

I occasionally sell stuff on Ebay that I have no more use for. Guess I haven't sold anything in a while. I remember 2-3% seller fees in the past. For the item I recently sold I was charged 17.24% for ($15.34 on a net item value of $89). That is insan...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

eBay Promoted listing soft cap on sellers

It appears eBay is limiting or putting a cap on sellers promoted views/impressions. Yesterday I relisted my entire store (950) items. My organic views and impressions were up 300% but my promoted views and impressions were down 40%? That's mathematic...

I'm not the post office.

Sometimes things get stuck in the system.But why do buyers think I personally work for USPS, FedEx or UPS?I shipped something on the 1st of May, and it did the classic cross country tour.But tracking HAS been updating, it's not stuck or sitting somew...

It's Time to Verify Sellers

It's time for eBay to have some verification process that sellers have what they publicly claimed to have for sale. This nonsense of having people coming on their site and listing things they don't have is killing the spirit of online shopping...even...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 129 replies
  • 4 helpful

Promoted Listing Impressions 45-50% Drop

As of March 3rd we have noticed that our promoted listing impressions have dropped more than half. It has been a gradual decline over the course of March. We use the promoted listings automated. Nothing has really changed on our account. We list ever...

Is eBay the last stop for overpaid incompetent corporate criminals? It has been for decades.

Your managed payment systems are beyond brokenhttps://www.ftc.gov/media/71268 There are several national and regional regulators you could convey the inaction of eBay’s criminally incompetent corporate looters”leaders”, but given eBays profoundly bro...

How do we appeal feedback removal denied?

Had something ordered on Monday, April 15th. I shipped the item same day, April 15th, via USPS. Due to USPS mishandling the item, it was arriving late. I reached out to buyer on April 24th giving them a heads up that there was a problem with USPS and...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors