cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is this feedback justified? I'm actually kinda confused by the message

Am i crazy or does this feedback seem unjustified? I'm confused by the message they left because they were slightly bigger then the label of 25 but the feedback suggested they were too small. I know most brands oversize their clothing some. Thats why i measure all my clothing listing right in the pictures so you can see what they measure.

I sold these jeans exactly 60 days ago

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Miss-Me-Mid-Rise-Easy-Boot-Stretch-Blue-Jeans-Size-25-Distressed-Hole-Insea...

I got a neutral feedback today that said

"complete wrong size, gave to someone for their kid. i think it was me."

i replied to it with 

"Listed as size 25, waist measuered 28" Were they too big or too small?"

Message 1 of 11
latest reply
10 REPLIES 10

At least it not a negitive.  Block and move on.  Best regards

Message 2 of 11
latest reply

Well i contacted them and they replied right away, they thought they were PLUS size 25 miss me  jeans.

I asked if they would revise their feedback but havewnt heard back

Would ebay remove that feedback, if they look at the messages and see the buyer acknowledged my listing was not incorrect?

Message 3 of 11
latest reply

No ebay won't remove the feedback. If you can, leave a second reply saying "buyer thought these were plus-size"

**POSTING ID**
***The best advice I've ever received in the community is that if you don't want someone to respond to you, you shouldn't respond to them***
Message 4 of 11
latest reply

That was some wishful thinking if they looked at the photo at all.

Message 5 of 11
latest reply

well...the title DOES say size 25, and I don't see a waist measurement listed, only the inseam.

You need waist, inseam and rise listed in the description and item specifics, otherwise this may happen again.

Yes, I know the measurements are shown in the photos, but they're not easy to see, and I'm on a desktop with a 21 inch monitor. Not everyone has 20/20 peepers...even with glassesSmiley Sad

The easier you are to offend the easier you are to control.

We seem to be getting closer and closer to a situation where nobody is responsible for what they did but we are all responsible for what somebody else did. - Thomas Sowell
Message 6 of 11
latest reply

@remote_controls_and_more wrote:

Am i crazy or does this feedback seem unjustified? I'm confused by the message they left because they were slightly bigger then the label of 25 but the feedback suggested they were too small. I know most brands oversize their clothing some. Thats why i measure all my clothing listing right in the pictures so you can see what they measure.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Miss-Me-Mid-Rise-Easy-Boot-Stretch-Blue-Jeans-Size-25-Distressed-Hole-Insea...

i replied to it with 

I think the buyer was trying to take responsibility by saying I think it was me.  Still, if he thought it was him, then he should not have posted that feedback.

Message 7 of 11
latest reply

@southern*sweet*tea wrote:

well...the title DOES say size 25, and I don't see a waist measurement listed, only the inseam.

You need waist, inseam and rise listed in the description and item specifics, otherwise this may happen again.

Yes, I know the measurements are shown in the photos, but they're not easy to see, and I'm on a desktop with a 21 inch monitor. Not everyone has 20/20 peepers...even with glassesSmiley Sad

Right.  I would also add that many are conditioned to look for measurements in the description, not in the pictures; and nothing says you can't put them in both.

Message 8 of 11
latest reply

@castlemagicmemories wrote:

@remote_controls_and_more wrote:

i replied to it with 

I think the buyer was trying to take responsibility by saying I think it was me.  Still, if he thought it was him, then he should not have posted that feedback.

Feedback is not where you communicate with your buyer. You also have NO item description at all.
Was it him...maybe he was being generous with that but you also did not properly list the item. Overall the feedback could have been worse..he was rather nice about it.

Message 9 of 11
latest reply

I have to think that ordering used clothing on facebook and hoping for a great fit every time is a lofty expectation--shrinkage or stretching from use comes to mind.  I recently purchased three pairs of Kenneth Cole shorts (all same style, but different color) from a store here in Thailand after trying one pair on.   Should have tried all three as one pair was noticably smaller than the other two--and no returns accepted.   If you had listed all the measurements for someone to make an informed pruchase, it would be at least common courtesy for the buyer to send you a message explaining his or her sizing concerns so you might be able to remedy the problem.   

Message 10 of 11
latest reply

Hi - I will tell you one thing, once you reply to negative feedback, it makes it much harder to remove, work things out and use reply to feedback as last resort. As a buyer, the comments left will not sway my decision.

Message 11 of 11
latest reply