cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there anyway to talk to someone live at Ebay?

Is there any way to talk with some one live at ebay?

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Re: Is there anyway to talk to someone live at Ebay?

It appears as though they've discontinued the phone service and blaming it on the "Pandemic". So, you may want to contact eBay's business facebook as a private message, or they have a chat feature. I would try using the chat and ask the robot person to call you back?

Also I found this article that has more ideas, good luck, I know it can be frustrating. https://replyco.com/brainery/how-to-contact-ebay-customer-service/

Happy Holidays

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

@purple_haze123 wrote:

Is there any way to talk with some one live at ebay?

@purple_haze123 Yes, there is a way to talk with someone live at eBay (assuming you're contacting them during available hours).

• Click on the "Contact Us" link on any eBay page.
  • Scroll to the bottom of the page.
  • Click the "Contact Us" link.
  • Select a general category.
  • Select a specific concern.
  • Select "Chat with our Automated Assistant."
  • When the Chat pop up appears, scroll all the way down.
  • You may have to click on some buttons like, "more options" or something similarly labeled.
  • You'll eventually reach a selection marked "Contact an agent."
  • You'll be given a choice to have an agent call you OR conduct a live chat with an agent.

Most people recommend the live chat, because you can receive a copy of the chat transcript via email.

P.S.  I've visited with a live eBay customer service rep using both live chat and return phone call several times in the last couple of weeks via the method above. 

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

@prosperityshoppe wrote:

It appears as though they've discontinued the phone service and blaming it on the "Pandemic". So, you may want to contact eBay's business facebook as a private message, or they have a chat feature. I would try using the chat and ask the robot person to call you back?

The "phone service" has not been discontinued. They just can't be contacted directly. And it's not a "robot person" who calls you back--it's a real customer service rep. How can a customer service rep call you back if the phone service has been discontinued?

Interesting that you put the word "pandemic" in quotes.

Message 4 of 4
latest reply