cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there a way to see items I sold greater than 90 days old?

Just wondering if any one knows a way to see items I sold greater than 90 days old. Was just going to collect some pictures for a blog. Hopefully they aren't lost because I don't have the items anymore. 😬

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

Re: Is there a way to see items I sold greater than 90 days old?

No, not after 90 days.

Message 2 of 7
latest reply

@handmadeorhard2find 

Sometimes if you know the item number(s), you can google the item number and pull up a cache of the old listings.

Or if you still have notifications in your messages or emails, you can google the title and find caches too. 

it doesn't work every time but it's worth a try.

albertabrightalberta
Volunteer Community Mentor

Message 3 of 7
latest reply

On a desktop computer, at the top of the eBay page click on "research" and then search for your item in (what's left of) Terapeak. One of the options is to have it search the last 365 days and (at least) partial information will come up if you have remembered what key words you used to describe your item.

Message 4 of 7
latest reply

Yeah, it's not working for the item I was looking for. But thank you, it might work for some other items in the future. I found the item in my emails, but there was only one picture.

Message 5 of 7
latest reply

I'm not able to find Terapeaks. Do you have to be a store to see it or just any old seller can access it?

Message 6 of 7
latest reply

I think you do have to have at least an entry-level store (or you may be able to subscribe to it for a month or find a free trial...). If it's something straightforward I'd be happy to send you a screen shot of results if you message me.

Message 7 of 7
latest reply