cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there a direct line to Appeals Dept?

I am not getting communication from Appeals dept. I have issues that are not being resolved. No matter how many times I email or call I am not getting responses, not having issues resolved. They are compounding and piling up now! Lots of REALLY BAD BUYERS out there. Low cognitive people who do not read and like to blame sellers for their purchase mistakes

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

Re: Is there a direct line to Appeals Dept?

@germanaudiotech 

What are you trying to appeal?  Your message is very vague and missing some info.  Not for nothing, but most buyers don't read.  We've all experienced it.  Ebay has a money back guarantee so they buyer doesn't really need to read or need a reason to file a return for a NAD or item not received.  On Ebay the buyer rules.  

Please come back and fill us in a bit more.

Thanks. 

Message 2 of 7
latest reply

I have cases closed in my favor but buyers are leaving malicious retaliatory feedback because they aren't getting their way. A lot of buyer's remorse that is not covered under our posted returns policy

Message 3 of 7
latest reply

You don't go into detail about the problems you're experiencing but many of your listings have a return policy. Just tell the buyers to open return requests. 

As for the issues you're claiming as a result of buyers not reading, it's not helpful when you have private listings since we can't tell what the item is that they're complaining about. 

As for the other listing, it clearly states in the title "E64" so if it doesn't fit, that buyer rightly has a NAD complaint. Your response about the "high resolution photos" doesn't indicate what models it fits. IMO, you are wrong about this one. 

albertabrightalberta
Volunteer Community Mentor

Message 4 of 7
latest reply

@germanaudiotech wrote:

I have cases closed in my favor but buyers are leaving malicious retaliatory feedback because they aren't getting their way. A lot of buyer's remorse that is not covered under our posted returns policy

I'm having a hard time believing cases are closed in your favor based on the feedback and the fact that NAD cases aren't closed in sellers' favors.

FWIW, I've never understood why sellers have private listings for the type of items you sell. And it's not helpful when we're trying to understand what's going on with your account.

albertabrightalberta
Volunteer Community Mentor

Message 5 of 7
latest reply

@germanaudiotech 

Ok, that's great.  They shouldn't be allowed to leave negatives if you won your appeals.  You need to reach out on social media:

https://www.facebook.com/eBayForBusiness/

These are credible US cs agents that actually work for Ebay and are more likely help you with your issue. Many positive outcomes posted here on the forum with their ability to be helpful.

The ones Ebay supplies are outsourced overseas contracted labor.  They are poorly trained, provide scripted answers and most of the time the info they provide is inaccurate and false.  Click the link I provided and get the REAL help you need.

Good luck!

Message 6 of 7
latest reply

Below is a link from eBay’s Help pages outlining how you contact the appeals dept, but it sounds like you are upset about the feedback, not the appeal process for NAD cases? There is no appeals dept for feedback that i am aware of. I am assuming you have asked eBay to remove the feedback and they refused.

I looked at several of your listings, and found conflicting information regarding your return policy. First, you state you have a “100% satisfaction guarantee” yet apparently you have unsatisfied customers because you would not accept a return. Next, the fine print in some listings state you have a 14 day standard return policy and that buyers should contact you to get an RTA#. But in the “return” section in the listing, it states you do not accept returns. All these mixed messages contradicting each other can be bad for business.

I think you need to be consistent in each listing stating clearly what your return policy is. This looks bad, as it is not ethical to promise 100% customer satisfaction and state most items are accepted for returns, but then change one’s mind when a problem arises and refuse to allow it. It looks like you are trying to hedge your bets, knowing a No Return policy will turn off buyers, so you give assurances of satisfaction to make the sale. And then cut off a buyer with an issue.

Not saying you should accept returns (which would likely solve some of the feedback concerns).  I am saying that your listing terms of sale need to be absolutely clear and consistent throughout the listing sections. 

https://www.ebay.com/help/selling/managing-returns-refunds/appeal-ebays-decision-return-missing-item...

Message 7 of 7
latest reply