cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This is a question of trust ?

If someone refunds my product to me with a picture, how can I know its authenticity?

What should I do if he or she asks me to give money?

I am hoping for a way to make this journey in a proper way

thank you !!🙂

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

I think you're worrying over nothing. Let us know if you have a problem after you list and sell something. Have a good day!

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

@rivvish 

Are you a buyer or wanting to sell?

Have a great day.
Message 3 of 6
latest reply

@rivvish 

Have you applied to the seller school yet?

These are questions that a current seller would ask and from what I see you have nothing for sale yet.   My suggestion if you haven't already enrolled in the Ebay Academy you should really consider it.  People here are not going to take your many posts and questions seriously if you are not a registered and active seller.  Posting constant questions won't get you any badges or merit either.  You should really enroll in the Academy as soon as you can so that you can learn to be a trusted seller and start selling soon:

https://academy.ebay.com

Good luck should you choose to enroll and Have a great day!

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

You have sold nothing, you have nothing for sale. Why would you ask this, who told you to ask this? Who pointed you towards this board? I have heard there is an actual reward out there to whoever can find the source of this.

I am assuming you will be drop shipping cheap items from China. 

The refund requests will start arriving as soon as people start getting those items (if they even get them) and there is nothing you can do about it because you drop shipped the item and didn't sell it yourself. You will lose the entire purchase price every single time and they do not need to provide photos and you would not want them to return the item to you because you would have to pay for that and the shipping would cost much more than the item does because China subsidizes international shipping. What they can send to the US for $1 costs $20 to send back. 

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

Your question makes no sense. I cannot tell if you are asking if you are a buyer wanting a refund or a seller asking about what happens in the case where the buyer requests a refund. You need to read the money back guarantee and understand the optics from both a buyer and a seller perspective .

https://www.ebay.com/help/policies/ebay-money-back-guarantee-policy/ebay-money-back-guarantee-policy... 

As a couple of others mentioned if you are planning on drop shipping buyer returns become a WHOLE lot more complex. 

Message 6 of 6
latest reply