cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is it ok to use both Ebay Desktop site and mobile App ?

Because my mobile phone and my desktop has two different internet connection. Most of my friends told me naver use different internet connection to login to Ebay.

Please advise me.  Thank You!

Message 1 of 12
latest reply
11 REPLIES 11

Not true, I use my desktop and my mobile phone, and both are with different carriers.

Message 2 of 12
latest reply

Not a problem. Just folklore.

Message 3 of 12
latest reply

Just don't let anyone ELSE log in using your mobile or your computer (or any other computers in your house).

Message 4 of 12
latest reply

I use both my iPad and a desktop computer to access my eBay under the same internet connection. I have also logged in under different connections, as long as you are using your ID and password no problem. You might get a message saying that a device has logged into your eBay, if it's you, you can ignore it.  

Message 5 of 12
latest reply

The problem isn't you using multiple internet connections, that's fine.  Just avoid letting anyone else log in using your devices/networks, and don't log in at public wifi generally (they're supposed to know not to associate accounts based on that, but it's probably better to be safe), because being logged in via the same IP address or computer as an account that gets suspended can get your account suspended too, and appeal is difficult or impossible sometimes.

Message 6 of 12
latest reply

I even us a rotational VPN on my personal desktop computer.  So eBay probably thinks I'm logging in every day from a different state.  No issues.   Almost surprised about that, tbh.

Message 7 of 12
latest reply

@ceylon.e-mart wrote:

Because my mobile phone and my desktop has two different internet connection. Most of my friends told me naver use different internet connection to login to Ebay.

What would be the point of having a mobile app if you could only use it in one place?

Message 8 of 12
latest reply

You'll probably have more problems with the seeds you're trying to sell then you'll have with different internet connections.

Have a great day
Message 9 of 12
latest reply

Are most of your friends politicians and members of the media by chance....?? 🤣

Message 10 of 12
latest reply

Do you mean mobile data vs home internet / wifi

I go back and forth all the time, I've actually been impressed with their ability to keep it synced

Message 11 of 12
latest reply

@ceylon.e-mart 

I have two different carriers on my laptop and phone.

I would be careful selling those leaves.  They cannot be exported outside of your country and will be confiscated at customs.  Don't jeopardize your account.  The rest of your shop looks very nice.

https://www.ebay.com/help/policies/prohibited-restricted-items/plants-seeds-policy?id=4287

Good luck & Happy selling.

Message 12 of 12
latest reply