cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

International Shipping

Does Ebay still offer international shipping centers where I can send it to, and have Ebay take care of the rest?

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Re: International Shipping

Yes.  Some people are still on the old GSP, but the new program is called EIS (Ebay International Shipping), not to be confused with Ebay International Standard Delivery.   They are migrating users of GSP over to EIS in batches.  I've been on EIS for several months now.   There are supposed to be more protections with this program.  Practically speaking, the big differences are that you ship to IL, instead of KY & not all the fees are charged to the buyer up front, like they were with GSP & that all eligible listings are opted in, you cannot easily turn it off for certain items, it's a global all or nothing switch. 

This one goes to Eleven - Nigel Tufnel

Simply-the-best-for-you Volunteer Community Mentor
eBay Seller since 1996

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Anonymous
Not applicable

Wow, so you've finally decided to roll the dice to decide how far to spin the cylinder for your game of Russian Roulette (i.e., eBay international shipping).

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

There are links at the top of this discussion that show you the differences between EIS and EISD.

https://community.ebay.com/t5/Shipping/eBay-International-Shipping-EIS-Seller-Reference-amp-FAQ/td-p...

GLORIOUS!

Confused about the switch to eBay discounted shipping? Read this discussion to make an informed decision about opt in / opt out.
Message 4 of 4
latest reply