cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have an idea!

Screenshot 2023-11-28 102151.png
*A little humor can go a long way when trying to digest the unethical practices here on the Bay!

michael_kelly_0-1701187010257.png
                           HAPPY HOLIDAY'S

Message 1 of 23
latest reply
22 REPLIES 22

I have an idea!

Sorry, but I don't get the joke. I'm in Tennessee and I pay sales tax on shipping on all online shopping sites. 🙄

Message 2 of 23
latest reply

I have an idea!

@michael_kelly 

Ok, Thanks for sharing!!

Happy Holidays!

Message 3 of 23
latest reply

I have an idea!

I hope you didn't spend too much time on this project.

Message 4 of 23
latest reply

I have an idea!

So funny I forgot to laugh.  

Message 5 of 23
latest reply

I have an idea!

A lot of people, with kind words, will be responding to this.  Waving their pompoms while wearing sweaters that have a big 'e' on the chest & little skirts.  😛  Just cancelled my store & soon, buyers won't be able to find anything to buy from me for Christmas.  There goes the 3-4 sales I would get during December.  😞  lol

Message 6 of 23
latest reply

I have an idea!

@sakic92710 wrote:

A lot of people, with kind words, will be responding to this.  Waving their pompoms while wearing sweaters that have a big 'e' on the chest & little skirts.  😛  Just cancelled my store & soon, buyers won't be able to find anything to buy from me for Christmas.  There goes the 3-4 sales I would get during December.  😞  lol

It was probably a wise financial move to cancel a store when one has fewer items listed. I don’t have a store snd just use the 250 free listings available to me each month.

Sorry times have been tough. Understand that you have to do what’s best for your current needs.

As for the rest, I do wonder the purpose of sarcastically slamming those members whose views may differ from one’s own. 

Message 7 of 23
latest reply

I have an idea!

My sarcasm is not regarding those who have different views.  It is for those who come into the community & ridicule sellers who are having a difficult time making ends meet & want eBay to be a better site so they can make the most of it.

Message 8 of 23
latest reply

I have an idea!

Sorry--don't understand your message at all.  But please do not feel you have to explain.

No one does.  

Message 9 of 23
latest reply

I have an idea!

Must have missed something --have not seen anyone ridiculing sellers who are having a hard time of it.

Message 10 of 23
latest reply

I have an idea!

Happy Holidays !

On Ebay what's not to love ?

Message 11 of 23
latest reply

I have an idea!

I see it constantly.  Even see posts created that just mock people's complaints about dismal sales.

Message 12 of 23
latest reply

I have an idea!

No, I've not.  When sellers complain about "dismal sales" it seems like most responders try to explain, the current economy being one possible reason, but quite often those who are complaining refuse to accept any suggestions.  Not long ago, a seller who was obviously drop shipping complained and when it was explained to him that there were hundreds, if not thousands, selling the exact same things on eBay, he/she refused to believe that could possibly be the reason.

For myself, I have pretty much given up answering those messages because the posters want some kind of an answer that I cannot in all honesty give.  

Message 13 of 23
latest reply

I have an idea!

Hmmm...thats the first time I've ever heard this place referred to as the "Bay" 

Which one? Guantánamo? Michael? A Window? Sick?

Message 14 of 23
latest reply

I have an idea!

@sakic92710  You post weekly, sometimes daily, with the same complaint. There's really nothing anyone else can say that hasn't been said. My sales dumped and I changed my line-up and looked at pricing - not sure what anyone else is going to tell you. It would be great if there was some magic secret, but the only 'magic' around here seems to be in the CEO's mind.

When you dine with leopards, it is wise to check the menu lest you find yourself as the main course.

#freedomtoread
#readbannedbooks
Message 15 of 23
latest reply