cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I do no longer buy on ebay

To make it short and clear

I am extremly concerned about my privacy.

Anyone can see what I just purchased! It could be sensitive things. They could see if I have children for instance.

Buyers can see what I purchase for reselling.

They could see if I buy expensive items.

And so on.

I do not want anyone to see what I purchased this information is no ones concern.

I consider it a ridicule ebay is showing this information. What is it good for even? There might be legal protections about my privacy.

Again to make this short, I do not wish anybody to see what I just purchased or to be able to see what I usually purchase, where I purchase (the kinds of items).

Therefore I do no longer buy on ebay, besides few things I still do.

It has nothing to do I do no longer wish to purchase on ebay, I am extremly concerned about my privacy and consider my purchases are nobodys concern, including price item sellers or any purchasing patterns.

Id request ebay if they come accross this information to change this asap

Message 1 of 31
latest reply
30 REPLIES 30

Re: I do no longer buy on ebay

How is what your customers are buying anyone's concern - and yet your feedback to them - opens the door for everyone out there to see. You have your buyer's name, address and phone number. I'm much more concerned with some of the crazy buyers and sellers on here that I've dealt with having my personal information than joe blow knowing I bought an ink cartridge last week.

Message 31 of 31
latest reply