cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I cannot leave feedback for a customer that just purchased as they closed their account - Help!

I just made a sale and once the item was delivered, I went in to leave feedback for the buyer.  When I click on Leave Feedback, I get this response from eBay.

"Unfortunately, this user is now inactive and no longer eligible to receive feedback. Review other transactions instead."

This request is stuck on my Selling - Overview page and I cannot get rid of it.  I can't find a way to contact eBay about it.  Can anyone help me get this removed from my page?  Thank you.

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

I cannot leave feedback for a customer that just purchased as they closed their account - Help!

No eBayer can just close their account. It takes at least 60 days when there are open transactions. If the buyer is NARU that means eBay shut down their account. 
What exactly is stuck in your Overview page? 
If it's leave feedback reminder for your nonexistent buyer, just ignore it. It will drop off in about 60 days. 

View Best Answer in original post

Message 3 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Simple solution: ignore it.

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

No eBayer can just close their account. It takes at least 60 days when there are open transactions. If the buyer is NARU that means eBay shut down their account. 
What exactly is stuck in your Overview page? 
If it's leave feedback reminder for your nonexistent buyer, just ignore it. It will drop off in about 60 days. 

Message 3 of 3
latest reply