cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I HATE YOU EBAY YOUR SELLER CUSTOMER SERVICE IS WORTHLESS

I canceled all my listigns today out of frustration with eBays **bleep** service. I simply wanted help fixing the lable printing malfunction that dropped from the sky today. I normally print on a DYMO 7.25" lable and about once a yr or so eBay magical SHIPPING BRAIN reverts to a HALF page label that only PRINTs about 25% of the correct size. But after talking to 5 EBAY REPRESENTATIVES in VARIOUS POINTS ACROSS the GLOBE and EXPLAINING the SAME problem 5 TIMES and was HEADED for a 6TH I decided enough is enough. I hate you eBay and will probably never sell another **bleep** thing again if I can help it.

Message 1 of 25
latest reply
24 REPLIES 24

Re: I HATE YOU EBAY YOUR SELLER CUSTOMER SERVICE IS WORTHLESS

@dhuberinc wrote:

I canceled all my listigns today out of frustration with eBays **bleep** service. 

FYI- u still have 132 listings posted

Message 16 of 25
latest reply

If I have a computer or printer issue and my husband isn't around, I would search for a 12 year old in the neighborhood.  fern wood - unquote 

Here they're about the same thing . 🙂  tulips 

Message 17 of 25
latest reply

lol ,we need ebay support via email and online chat 24/7
Message 18 of 25
latest reply

@stuff4divas wrote:

@dhuberinc wrote:

I canceled all my listigns today out of frustration with eBays **bleep** service. 

FYI- u still have 132 listings posted

The ones that are really going to leave just leave. The ones that make a big noise about flouncing out of here and slamming the door behind them generally just want the attention instead. In this case the OP had another sale on Feb 26 and has continued selling all along as expected.

Message 19 of 25
latest reply

@itsjustasprain

He realised it was not Ebay having problems and it WAS his own printer. Those types tuck their tail and lay low never to return.

Message 20 of 25
latest reply

OP.............or perhaps google it on you-tube?
Message 21 of 25
latest reply

Im sure the reps had a field day passing you around killing a eight hour day.   Next time save yourself some sanity and call anyone else.  Just pick a rondom number out of the phone book i bet you get better results.  Best regards

Message 22 of 25
latest reply

@ampsurg wrote:

Older post but I agree with you. The customer service stinks! I don't know what your technical issues were because that just isn't my thing. But my one and only experience ever with CS this morning left me with me confirming my feelings about what ebay has become...ALL THEY CARE ABOUT IS THE MONEY! I was feeling they didn't care about sellers. Being a long time seller it seemed to me every policy and decison made by ebay was in favor of buyers. Today I am a buyer of a 300.00 item....and my seller now wants more for shipping then what was stated in the auction and for which I already paid. I called ebay to see if they could mediate a fair solution...I can get the item I paid for and seller could get a sale. So CS says you are agreeing to the extra shipping cost?  What? No.....I just wanted a fair compromise for both myself and the seller. But ebay wants that sale no matter what....

I'm not sure what it is you think they can do to help?  And actually they very likely will lose the money from this because the seller will likely cancel if you don't pay the extra shipping (and I would recommend you don't pay it) 

“Birth certificates show that you were born. Death certificates show that you died. Photographs show that you have lived.” -Unknown
Message 23 of 25
latest reply

I managed the "customer service" counter at Target for a while.

Two things I learned. First, everyone spend a ton of money at Target. You get told that alot. "I want to return this thing I broke, I don't have a receipt, but I spend $100,000 a year at TARGET".... Second, everybody threatens to never shop there again, but they all come back.

I had one of these once. Yelled, screamed, berated..... he pays my salary.....  "I'l never shop here again!!"

A day or 2 later I went out of my way when I saw him..... "Hi, nice to see you again!" "haven't seen you in a while I was afraid you stopped shopping here!"

"Believe in something, even if it means sacrificing everything" Colin Kaepernick the new face of NIKE
Message 24 of 25
latest reply

If this ever happens, just open the label PDF window, screenshot only the half page "label" only, then print the screenshot.

Message 25 of 25
latest reply