cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hurricane Florence Announcement - eBay's got your back!

For those who may have missed this on the Announcement board: here's a link to the post made by eBay regarding folks in the hurricane affected area ... eBay's got your back!

https://community.ebay.com/t5/Announcements/UPDATE-eBay-Will-Extend-Seller-Protection-Due-to-Hurrica...

Regards,
Mr. Lincoln - Community Mentor
Message 1 of 18
latest reply
17 REPLIES 17

Re: Hurricane Florence Announcement - eBay's got your back!

I have contacted customer service 3 times today and spoke to 3 different people...first was csr who stated late shipments could not removed until evaluation is done..2nd was a supervisor who said the same, 3rd said i could call the day of the evaluation and discuss the problem but nothing could happen until. 

2 questions

first...why do i have to wait until the day of the evaluation to get this removed, if this is in fact true?

secondly, If my status drops (which it never should) and i have to "appeal" couldnt the appeal take and indefinite amount of time and my search rank will be affected in the meantime?

Message 16 of 18
latest reply

I am now working on the late shipping for the Hurricane Michael. See my posts above about Hurricane Florence.

This is from eBay email: "eBay will automatically apply Seller Protection to all impacted sellers. This means you will not receive defects for stockouts or unresolved cases with buyers, and your late shipment rate will not be impacted. "

I have 6 transactions need to be removed. Called 5 times within 2 month, opened a request with the number. NOTHING. At first, eBay repr. would say "wait until Thursday", then "wait until December 20". Nothing has been removed. I've lost my Top Seller Status and this will affect my shipping cost.

eBay customer representatives reached they beyong button lowes. They are not trained and qualified to help. It's just horrible. 

Anyway, thank you eBay for your "support". 

Message 17 of 18
latest reply

I just have 1 question for you - what was a purpose for this post you're started? You're not  affect by Florence or Michael.  Maybe the next time you should put the "?" and add "double check your report, you can't trust eBay"?

Just saying.

Message 18 of 18
latest reply