cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to send buyer a feedback reminder?

Is there a button or option to send a buyer a feedback reminder?  I've sold a couple of things lately and i haven't got any feedbacks from any buyers.  I don't want to message them to remind them, and i'm not sure if that's even allowed. 

I noticed that when i buy things from ebay, sometimes i would get feedback reminders from ebay, how do i send those type of emails?

Message 1 of 23
latest reply
22 REPLIES 22

Re: How to send buyer a feedback reminder?

Asking for a feedback nowadays is like...……….petting that beautiful cat with a white line painted on its back. Smiley LOL

latest reply

I know this thread is a few days old already ...

I wanted to reinforce the "don't poke a sleeping bear" advice given.

I was just looking at a seller's feedback (they've been suspended, asking why over in the Knowledge Base Q&A) ... And they have this gem of a neutral:

you'r awaiting feedback well i'm still waiting on product 2 days past delivery
penguins_dont_fly is a Volunteer Community Mentor
Buying and Selling since 2013

Message 17 of 23
latest reply

@escuintla wrote:

Asking for a feedback nowadays is like...……….petting that beautiful cat with a white line painted on its back. Smiley LOL

I'm  guessing  her name is  Penelope ?  The object of Pepe Le Pew's misguided affection  🙂   Tulips 

Message 18 of 23
latest reply

@topbargainseller wrote:

Thanks for the answers guys, i guess i'll leave it alone

If I ever buy something from you ,,  I'll leave  feedback , positive hopefully 

Message 19 of 23
latest reply

Folks can be very touchy about feedback, on both sides, even though it's not required. Some debate that it's archaic and unnecessary. I don't mention it in a listing, with the package, or by message. As long as it's all green I don't care what my number is. Better social media has been invented. Good luck~

Message 20 of 23
latest reply

As a seller, I do not ask my customers to leave feedback because it could cause at least one of them to give me a neutral, negative, or a lower rating.

Instead, I ask people to help me get more feedback as a seller.  The people I ask CANNOT give me bad feedback or lower ratings.  Also, if the people help me get more feedback, it also helps them to get more feedback.

It is a proven FACT that when more sellers leave feedback, that causes more buyers to leave feedback.  So, other sellers can help me get more feedback by always leaving feedback quickly for their customers.  

Message 21 of 23
latest reply

@topbargainseller 

Some people fear sending feedback reminders because of the possibility to receive a negative one. However, if you did everything well on your end, your reminder will actually show professionalism because you're reaching out to find out if everything is okay! From experience, buyers are more than happy to leave positive feedback. 

I use a tool called 3Dsellers, they're the oldest most reliable feedback reminder out there. You can craft your message to be quite personal with the buyers name and order ID and set sending options. Like, if you want your message to be sent in the evening, on the date it was delivered. 

There are other nice features like feedback to buyers. I find this also quite useful in receiving feedback! I created a few templates of the feedback message and upon receiving a good feedback, buyers tend to leave me one too. 

Message 22 of 23
latest reply

Been selling on eBay for 18 years and that's just a stupid answer

1) in 18 years I've only had 1 person get annoyed and in the end they STILL left me a positive feedback

2) MOST people don't leave feedback unless reminded...

...so if you only want 1/3 to 1/4 of your deserving feedback...then don't send reminders

Message 23 of 23
latest reply